I bought it because at a certain stage my Z10's built in player kept pausing music at random intervals and playing them which got really annoying, it's still a great app though....

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 02:45 AM
    I paid $4.99 for it. I use it for ONLY 1 single option. Gapless play.
    So it cross fades automatically??

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    12-28-13 02:59 AM
    So it cross fades automatically??

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    You can toggle cross fade on or off.
    Edit: Sorry, you can turn Crossfeed on or off as well as Gapless Playback. (Got a bit mixed up there in my haste to answer).
    Continue on!
    CB10 on Z10
    12-28-13 03:16 AM
    http://m.imore.com/iphone-users-buy-...erry-users-pay
    "BlackBerry users are willing to pay the biggest premium for apps, with a median price point of $5.99, compared to $2.72 on Android and $1.99 on iPhone."
    Neutron and so on; buy an app.-2.png

There's a reason why third party developers love BlackBerry 10. They are the most likely to pay.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    12-28-13 03:29 AM
    http://m.imore.com/iphone-users-buy-...erry-users-pay
    "BlackBerry users are willing to pay the biggest premium for apps, with a median price point of $5.99, compared to $2.72 on Android and $1.99 on iPhone."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	607 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	234017

There's a reason why third party developers love BlackBerry 10. They are the most likely to pay.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    Deriving a median price from a larger market and applying it in comparison to a smaller market is an area fraught with the potential for some very skewed figures indeed, yet I'd argue that supply and demand is most certainly a factor.
    Is the Neutron Player cheaper elswhere, do you know?

CB10 on Z10
    12-28-13 03:45 AM
    You can toggle cross fade on or off.
    Edit: Sorry, you can turn Crossfeed on or off as well as Gapless Playback. (Got a bit mixed up there in my haste to answer).
    Continue on!
    CB10 on Z10
    Thanks!

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    12-28-13 03:57 AM
    Going headless anytime soon?

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    12-28-13 04:00 AM
    Deriving a median price from a larger market and applying it in comparison to a smaller market is an area fraught with the potential for some very skewed figures indeed, yet I'd argue that supply and demand is most certainly a factor.
    Is the Neutron Player cheaper elswhere, do you know?

CB10 on Z10
    �4.99 on Android
    �3.50 on BB10
    �2.99 on itunes
    12-28-13 09:17 AM
    Love how it saves the last song when you close active frame. Unlike the native

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    12-28-13 09:22 AM
    I bought it way back when he released it for the Playbook, and he was good enough not to charge me again for the bb10 version. Price of a fancy Starbucks for awesome music playback quality on all my BlackBerry devices? Hmmm....let me think about that for a while...lol.

Oh and yes the dev is awesome too....
    Same with me

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 09:31 AM
    iPhone users willing to buy more apps, BlackBerry users to pay more | iMore
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	607 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	234017

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    i never spent a euro on apple appstore, i found outrageous the way my iphone and ipad were all locked up in itunes ecosystem (premium price for the devices+no choice...it's really too much for me): so i always jailbroke them asap (from iphone edge to iphone 4) and went cydia for any app.
    With my Q10 i happily pay for all the apps i need, even if they could price them a little cheaper... i do appreciate the open-mindedness of BB10 and the possibility of sharing/downloading anything from the web.
    So when i go on the Blackberry store i appreciate more the work they put in their apps and first and foremost i decide when to pay.
    For example i can't wait to pay for final release of iGrann even if i already have the beta 4 and don't really use it a lot... just for the work the developer has put in it.
    12-28-13 09:32 AM
    Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this but im having a problem with Neutron, apart from general lags I have a few actual bugs..

1) when I detach my headphones, I can't play the music from the phone speaker, I would assume that this means the setting doesn't change input, as if I reattach the headphones, the music comes through, it will be playing, but without headphones nothing will come out of phone speakers, have tried playing around with settings for playing music when input is activated to no avail.

2) I will (I would say almost frequently) hear interference when using the app, especially if I try to play games or use other apps at the same time, I know there's a lot of brains behind it, but would it be possible to not have it affected by other apps opening etc
    Those are the things I can think of right now. Apart from that I love it!

Recommend people buy it, it's got features I didn't even realise it had which are so useful (e.g. When I'm going to sleep I can set a timer for it to stop, then set a time for it to start playing music again! Brilliant, I know on ios7 you can set a timer to stop but there's nothing to start it up again! )

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    01-06-14 10:51 AM
37 12