Hi guys, i know may be it's not new for you but I'm new in crackberry and i want to share something what i feel, whenever i check Major apps websites, it is very disappointed that they don't mention their app for BlackBerry 10, even Evernote didn't talk about their support for BlackBerry 10 although Evernote in BlackBerry does very well with remember sync,also box and Dropbox work like native, but i dont know why all major apps are neglecting BlackBerry, whenever i open website only one thing appears "download for Google play or app store"
    Although apps also support BlackBerry 10 but they hardly mentioned that their apps for BlackBerry 10 are actually available;i love BlackBerry 10 and i hope after 10.3 Major apps will take BlackBerry 10 platform seriously

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 10:57 PM
    Yep, I notice that too. I guess they feel that just by merely supporting an "uncool" platform that visitors to their site will deem them "uncool" too...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-04-14 11:00 PM
    BlackBerry doesn't play for the home team of the majority "big name" apps. But they'll all soon learn resistance is futile as the world steadily becomes BlackBerry.

Posted with X10 via CB10
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    09-04-14 11:16 PM
    BlackBerry doesn't play for the home team of the majority "big name" apps. But they'll all soon learn resistance is futile as the world steadily becomes BlackBerry.

Posted with X10 via CB10
    They'll soon write: "for iPhone, Androids and BlackBery Passport"... Many of them out there think the Q is like Bold, not knowing bout the capability to install .apk!

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    09-04-14 11:31 PM
    They'll soon write: "for iPhone, Androids and BlackBery Passport"... Many of them out there think the Q is like Bold, not knowing bout the capability to install .apk!

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    Or they just don't care... and the BlackBerry Passport won't change that fact either

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 11:49 PM
    It is kind of weird. I mean Evernote goes through the trouble of actually coding a native app from scratch (which requires a lot of time and money), and partnering with BlackBerry to make native integration with one of BB10's core apps (Remember), yet they don't take the time to put a tiny BlackBerry World badge on their website.

It is kinda odd.
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    09-05-14 12:28 AM
    Blackberry 10 has a tiny user Base even among blackberry users. It may change in time

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    09-05-14 03:00 AM
    The way I see it, if I see an app that I like available for android, I would immediately search on snap, and if it doesn't require google play service, I then keep it.

Companies may start developing for BlackBerry 10, but it won't happen overnight.

Sent from my white Q10 using Tapatalk
    09-05-14 03:09 AM