I am currently an AT&T iPhone user. I've had my iPhone for 2 years now, on a single line plan for around 100$ a month.

I am a huge iPhone fan, huge apple fan as well. Only problem is, if I switch to a blackberry I'd be saving myself around 80$ a month, which is a decent amount to save a month.

The iPhone is great for apps, Internet, etc plus my heart is stuck with apple.

For blackberry, obviosily bbm is a great, great feature, instant email is also important

So, basically this is where I turn to you guys for some opinions.

Do I switch back to Verizon, and the 9650, and save myself around 70-80$ a month?

Or do I ride out the iPhone on AT&T until it comes out for Verizon?

Thank you in advance.
    07-12-10 01:32 PM
    I think it just depends how important saving money is to you. If you're having financial woes, then of course do everything possible to save that $70-80 a month (which will surely add up over time)
    07-12-10 01:34 PM
    if you are that big of an apple fan, don't pick up a BB... you won't be happy.
    The browser isn't the best
    the applications are extremely limited
    and the UI isn't near as clean as Apple or Android.

just being honest.

and how will you get everything for 30 dollars a month?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 01:35 PM
    When you go to a corporate store (AT&T), make friends with an employee there.
    Once you do ask them to hook you up on the Time Warner discount which is
    30% your monthly bill. They don't even ask for an employee number. I got mine
    last week and it's already in effect starting next month. I'm using an iPhone 4 now
    for $65 a month. Doesn't hurt to try.
    07-12-10 01:36 PM
    When you go to a corporate store (AT&T), make friends with an employee there.
    Once you do ask them to hook you up on the Time Warner discount which is
    30% your monthly bill. They don't even ask for an employee number. I got mine
    last week and it's already in effect starting next month. I'm using an iPhone 4 now
    for $65 a month. Doesn't hurt to try.
    **gasp** 30%.... wow.
    07-12-10 01:43 PM
    Another option would be the Storm2, which is a touch screen BlackBerry.
    07-12-10 01:53 PM
    If you're really fond of apps and your internet usage, how would a droid effect your bill? The Storm2 is the best phone I've owned, but apps for BB (as well as internet browsing) cannot begin to compare with the iphone or any of the droids.
    07-12-10 01:56 PM
    If the OP pays $100 a month on his bill, I fail to see how he saves $70-$80 a
    month on his Verizon bill if he switches. I'm assuming the OP meant he's looking at
    a bill of $70-$80 a month on Verizon, hence my suggestion of the 30% Time Warner
    discount on AT&T. But I only expect intelligent people to understand that.
    07-12-10 01:58 PM
    wow, 30% is a nice discount! I get 15 from verizon for being a firefighter
    07-12-10 03:29 PM
    100$ on a single plan minus 30$ on a family plan.
    07-12-10 03:45 PM
    As for a discount, who works for AT&T who can do that for me?
    07-12-10 03:45 PM
    If the OP pays $100 a month on his bill, I fail to see how he saves $70-$80 a
    month on his Verizon bill if he switches. I'm assuming the OP meant he's looking at
    a bill of $70-$80 a month on Verizon, hence my suggestion of the 30% Time Warner
    discount on AT&T. But I only expect intelligent people to understand that.
    kinda like what i said, but 5 post ago (before you made this one).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD