I apologize in advance if this has been posted before...but I received this in my email this morning

We're pleased to offer you a Store Coupon of 50% off your ATT or ROGERS unlock code - this coupon is Valid TODAY ONLY - October 15 2008 on HorizonWirelessOnline

ATT: AT&T : HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �

ROGERS: Rogers : HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �

**Remember all orders until October 31st will qualify you for a chance to win a FREE Blackberry Bold, courtesy of Horizon Wireless!

Today is also deadline for RIM International Codes, and any Blackberry Not Founds, codes will be available for this batch by next Wednesday, October 22, don't miss the submission deadline, 5pm tonight, next submission is October 29th
    Thanks, and happy surfing!
    You can redeem this coupon during checkout. Just enter the code in the box provided, and click on the redeem button.The coupon code is 50offATTROG - Save instant 50% off the regular price of ROGERS or AT&T GSM unlocks Don't lose the coupon code, make sure to keep the code safe so you can benefit from this special offer.Visit us at Horizon Wireless Online
    10-15-08 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD