I have to say that pretty much every time I go to a local starbucks I see a lot of people using BlackBerry 10 devices. I think BlackBerry should seriously do something to get the starbucks app considering the amount of business users that go there. (and yes I am familiar with MAKE but it's not the same as having the official app).

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 09:23 PM
    What's wrong with the official app called Starbucks available from Snap?
    It allows you to pay electronically and so on, just like my Dunkin Donuts app.
    miketko and digitladestined like this.
    01-01-15 09:28 PM
    MAKE app on BBW

Z30 (10.3.1)
    yessuz likes this.
    01-01-15 09:31 PM
    been using starbucks app on my bb10 devices for awhile now.. use snap or amazon app store
    01-01-15 09:32 PM
    I also use the starbucks app from snap. Works great; native like

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 09:39 PM
    I believe there is a third party app in BBQ that works quite well. My wife uses it as I don't drink coffee.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 11:09 PM
    My TimmyMe app works fantastic, native too. Oh, wait...what's a Star Buck?

Posted via CB10
    World War Z30 likes this.
    01-01-15 11:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    I Love the MesTim app

that said, i do wish, especially for those that work, why companies will simply refuse to port their apps into BB world, especially considering how easy it is to do so.
    01-01-15 11:27 PM
    As others have said the Starbucks app from snap works well. The 'find a store' piece uses Google services and doesn't work. Patching didn't seem to help. Other than that the rest of the app works very well. The MAKE app is also not bad at all. Definitely not as good as using the official app but it does the job.
    01-01-15 11:47 PM
    I have to say that pretty much every time I go to a local starbucks I see a lot of people using BlackBerry 10 devices. I think BlackBerry should seriously do something to get the starbucks app considering the amount of business users that go there. (and yes I am familiar with MAKE but it's not the same as having the official app).

Posted via CB10
    Must live in the GTA.
    carullo and logger4942 like this.
    01-01-15 11:57 PM
    Looks good on q10 even

Need starbucks app-img_20150101_235654.png

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 11:58 PM
    What we really need is a Dunkin Donuts App. Much better coffee not that overpriced swill that starbucks passes off as coffee. LOL
    MobileMadness002 and lactose like this.
    01-02-15 12:23 AM
    Have been using the Starbucks app from Snap for the past year or so on various BB10 devices. I currently have it installed on my Classic. Works really well.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 12:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Need starbucks app-kate-sackhoff-battle.jpg  
    ponpiri likes this.
    01-02-15 12:26 AM
    Starbucks. Worst coffee if you can even call it that

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 12:36 AM
    there is native app in BB app world, called MAKE
    MAKE - BlackBerry World

it's even got "Made For Blackberry" sign
    nick13b likes this.
    01-02-15 03:42 AM
    I also think Starbucks Coffee taste like road tar, but I do agree that they should have a native app. As a business person, they are letting revenue out the window.

Even though BlackBerry doesn't have near the user base they once had, there are still allot of BlackBerry folks who love Starbucks and there's no excuse not to have a native app with full functionality. Starbucks should make the app themselves?

Oh, but that might put a small dent in the 10's of millions they make in profits or effect some higher up's end of year bonus! Amazes me the tunnel vision these corporate marketing folks have.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    01-02-15 04:57 AM
    I also think Starbucks Coffee taste like road tar, but I do agree that they should have a native app. As a business person, they are letting revenue out the window.

Even though BlackBerry doesn't have near the user base they once had, there are still allot of BlackBerry folks who love Starbucks and there's no excuse not to have a native app with full functionality. Starbucks should make the app themselves?

Oh, but that might put a small dent in the 10's of millions they make in profits or effect some higher up's end of year bonus! Amazes me the tunnel vision these corporate marketing folks have.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    Cash is king for me when it comes to Starbucks.
    shaleem likes this.
    01-02-15 06:38 AM
    Dunkin donuts just doesn't work for me, I go to Starbucks more often. If there was a Biggby on the way to work I'd stop there over Starbucks but there's not. I also use the Starbucks app from Snap - no issues.
    01-02-15 06:50 AM
    Both Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks apps work. Snap or Amazon App Store to load them up.
    01-02-15 07:31 AM
    i do not go to starbucks as well to donuts, but could you check - what is the difference between android app for starbucks and "MAKE" from app world?
    01-02-15 07:56 AM
    there is better coffee than Starbucks just like Budweiser.
    01-02-15 08:25 AM
    i do not go to starbucks as well to donuts, but could you check - what is the difference between android app for starbucks and "MAKE" from app world?
    MAKE doesn't monitor your account balance, it's just the barcode representation of your Starbucks card number. You also need to add your bonus stars manually. I use it, but I also have the web page of my Starbucks account bookmarked, so I can check quickly if I have enough $$.

I tried looking on Amazon for the official Starbucks app, but couldn't find it. Could someone please post a link? I'm Snap-shy.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    01-02-15 08:43 AM
    It's not on the amazon app store.

Snaps easy to install - http://forums.crackberry.com/android...taller-902493/
    01-02-15 08:46 AM
    If you have a buddy who owns an Android they could email you the APK.
    01-02-15 09:11 AM
86 123 ...