Hello everybody. I had put my brand new G1 for sale on Craigslist and today I got an email from a guy who wants to trade my G1 for his Bold 9700. Right now Im using the BB curve 8900 and I love it but hate the fact that its not 3G.
    So now I have no clue on what to do. Should I accept the trade or what?? Need some input please people...

TIA
    06-23-10 11:01 PM
    If you're about to trade phones with someone, I'd make sure that his phone is in roughly the same condition as the one you're about to give him. No reason to trade a phone that's not in the same condition. If all else fails, Letstalk.com has the 9700 for just over $400 with no contract so just get two or three hundred for that G1 and put it towards the 9700. If you like Blackberry, you wont be disappointed with the 9700.
    06-23-10 11:07 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah this guy is in a hurry and I dont want to take any chances. thanks for the quick reply man.
    06-23-10 11:25 PM
    Yeah if he's that anxious I'd meet up and check the quality of his phone beforehand and make sure it's functioning the way it should be with no physical damage.
    06-23-10 11:49 PM
    make sure to look for the watermark stickers too...don't want to recieve a water damaged phone either
    06-24-10 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD