Well i might have to switch carriers, im a college student that lives in hawaii.
    Im looking to get a curve soon. I just wanted to know whats the cheapest carrier and best reception and could you tel me how much you get and pay for your plan. Thanks for any help
    04-09-08 01:36 AM
    lol anyone
    04-09-08 01:51 AM
    t-mobile has good service and terrific customer service
    signals great for me except in the wal mart (big concrete building)
    04-09-08 01:58 AM
    I'd suggest first off figuring out who has the best coverage in your area. Tmo has a personal coverage map you can use for them. Regarding plan price, I pay 20 on tmo for my blackberry unlimited plan. Seems to be a great price. Overall plan price my personal example won't help much cause I'm on a family plan with three lines. But I pay 125 for three lines, one berry plan and unlimited family texts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-08 01:59 AM
    my roommate's from hilo & she said verizon worked best over there. i believe verizon's a bit pricey, but i like 'em.
    04-09-08 04:14 AM
    T-Mo is awesome but you might wanna go to each carriers websites and check their coverage maps. Using the trial period is never a bad thing to test it out for yourself also.
    04-09-08 06:13 PM
    My family uses Verizon we pay about 250 a month BUT that is for 4 phones on a family plan 1500 minutes unlimited txt 2 of the phone are BBs with the unlimited data plan which runs I think 29 bucks a mont or so and then for one we pay the additional monies for the ability to hook it to a laptop Verizon has great coverage and their custome service reps are always nice and knowledgeable and don't make you feel like and ***** if you have a question. They are a little pricer but I'm willing to pay a bit more for the service. Hope that makes it clear as mud.
    04-09-08 07:37 PM
    My family uses Verizon we pay about 250 a month BUT that is for 4 phones on a family plan 1500 minutes unlimited txt 2 of the phone are BBs with the unlimited data plan which runs I think 29 bucks a mont or so and then for one we pay the additional monies for the ability to hook it to a laptop Verizon has great coverage and their custome service reps are always nice and knowledgeable and don't make you feel like and ***** if you have a question. They are a little pricer but I'm willing to pay a bit more for the service. Hope that makes it clear as mud.
    04-09-08 07:42 PM
    i love tmo's prices and customer service i have had att and sprint and wasn't impressed with either one
    04-09-08 07:47 PM
    Your best bet is to research online, good luck in whatever you decide!!
    04-09-08 07:55 PM
    Tmo and att tend to have better coverage in the city. Verizon has better coverage in the country or in low coverage areas (ie big buildings) imho. Do the research and see which fits you best.
    Let us know what you decide!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-08 11:34 PM
    All carriers excel in certain areas, so there isn't a true "better" in the sense of coverage being general. There is "best for you" coverage.

You said you're a college student who lives in Hawaii. Are you going to college in Hawaii or you just live there when you have no school?

I believe AT&T has the best coverage in hawaii at this present time, from experience.
    04-10-08 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD