As of late last night my BB Bold has not received any email content nor is any data being pushed through my handset via internet. None of the apps I have, AP, Al Jazeera, or any other app that uses the internet.

I called VZW this morning and they said nothing is out of the ordinary around where I live in S.E S.Dakota network wise. The rep I spoke with told me something about the Service Books but we couldn't do anything with them as I have no landline.

Anyone have any ideas? I had pushed content late last night but nothing past 11pm.

Pulling battery has done nothing but the rep did say a full factory reset may be in order.

I updated the phone with the new service pack two days ago too.

Anthony
    11-29-13 02:08 PM
    New service pack for what? Have you turned the mobile network off and then back on?
    11-29-13 02:15 PM
    New service pack for what? Have you turned the mobile network off and then back on?
    I should have clarified, the new update that came through on VZW two or so days ago, not a new service pack.

I have turned the mobile network on and off multiple times, no avail. I have made sure the Data Services under Mobile Network is on and Prompt while roaming.
    11-29-13 02:18 PM
    Data is pushed through when I turn on wifi though.

BBM does not work nor can I receive emails with wifi turned on.
    11-29-13 02:21 PM
    Tweet @BlackBerryHelp too. Maybe they know something. My mother's 9900 is working but she's on Rogers in Canada. At least it's not a BlackBerry problem. Are phone calls and texts working? So not a network issue? Sounds like VZW data issue to me.
    11-29-13 02:24 PM
    Phone call and texts are working fine.

Thanks for the tip on the VZW data issue. I'll take it into a store and let them deal with it.
    11-29-13 02:28 PM