Ok I have a Flipberry 8220, and I updated from the .209 OS to the .222 OS and everything seemed to be working fine... except the outer display only shows a T-Mobile logo now, and does not show the clock. I backed up the device before updating, and restored it after, so all the settings should be the same.

I'm in need of some serious help. I'm posting this here in hopes that more people will see it and maybe someone will have a good answer
    02-04-09 03:16 AM
    Ok I have a Flipberry 8220, and I updated from the .209 OS to the .222 OS and everything seemed to be working fine... except the outer display only shows a T-Mobile logo now, and does not show the clock. I backed up the device before updating, and restored it after, so all the settings should be the same.

I'm in need of some serious help. I'm posting this here in hopes that more people will see it and maybe someone will have a good answer
    Sounds like you installed a TMobile version of the software. You need to delete the vendor.xml file before you install. I'm not sure if installing again after the deletion would work, but it's worth a shot. Worstcase you may need to wipe first.
    02-04-09 08:14 AM
    Did you every figure this out? I am having the same problem. I installed the update from tmobile and now even after doing a complete wipe I still get the tmobile screen after reinstal from the blackberry website.
    04-22-09 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD