I need the password changed on the BIS site.

Dialing 800-331-0500 has resulted in (*&%*^%#&^%$%(*^(*&#%$^$%#$%#$!#^$#*&^#%!^%$#!#*^% (!*&^)!@*#^)*!&#%^$!#%^@#$&^%#!&*(^%#(!^%#*%^$!*#% $*!#^%*

If you mention that number I'll go Darth Vader on you thru the internet.

Using the secret phrase "I need to change my password on Blackberry site" did not provide the proper person to talk to (other than Skynet which won't let me get to a live person).

877-255-2377 was even less useful.

Help me Obi-wan Kenobi ..............
    12-15-08 03:46 PM
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... k.

Call AT&T and have them reset the password...
    12-15-08 03:48 PM
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... k.

Call AT&T and have them reset the password...
    Sarcasm? Normally I approve ...........
    12-15-08 03:52 PM
    No, I'd just really like to see you go Darth Vader through the internet.
    12-15-08 04:18 PM
    Anyone have that number?

Clearly my esteemed colleaugue doesn't recognize ATT's number when he sees it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by danpass; 12-15-08 at 04:50 PM.
    12-15-08 04:48 PM
    Not trying to be obtuse, but I do trust you tried the "forgot password" link on the website? or telling AT&T that you need the password changed to your 'BIS Email Login'?

-m
    Last edited by mykey2k; 12-15-08 at 08:57 PM. Reason: (gah, helps to read that he tried the BB techsupport number already!)
    12-15-08 08:56 PM
    Maybe also allow me to add something that may be useful: Wireless Forums from AT&T - Wireless Forums from AT&T has a live Tech Support Chat that you actually talk with useful people.

They've actually helped me numerous times.
    12-15-08 09:18 PM
    Wtf!

You called that number and you ended up pressing those keys for no reason?

All I ever do is hit zero for both prompts and you then get a live person. At this point, ask to get transferred to Blackberry Support.
    12-15-08 11:27 PM
    Wtf!

You called that number and you ended up pressing those keys for no reason?

All I ever do is hit zero for both prompts and you then get a live person. At this point, ask to get transferred to Blackberry Support.
    Likewise, just pound on through past Skynet (sort of, Skynet still put me on hold "for an approximate wait time of ......... 4 minutes"). Maybe they had a case of the Mondays
    Last edited by danpass; 12-16-08 at 08:59 AM.
    12-16-08 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD