Posted via CB10
    Last edited by jason9900; 10-26-14 at 02:56 AM.
    09-27-14 03:39 PM
    And you need it in the next hour why?? Lol
    SK122387 likes this.
    09-27-14 03:43 PM
    I've also ordered mine on amazon. It hasn't shipped yet and it's Saturday evening already. It looks like it won't be coming by Monday at 8pm. I ordered it the day it released. Oh well...

Posted via CrackBerry App
    09-27-14 03:46 PM
    I'd call telus direct then see what they say. If they are supposed to be selling it to you rat them out. Perhaps you could process the order on the phone for in store pickup and confirm it will be the one at that store
    bungaboy and Toodeurep like this.
    09-27-14 03:54 PM
    Why on earth would the price be that high "on contract"? That doesn't make sense. Unless the contract is midterm. Otherwise you'll simply have to ride out the current contract before purchasing.

Penned via Tapatalk
    09-27-14 03:55 PM
    Two options, if they are giving it to you for $650 that it's awesome since it is supposed to be 700.

If your are a current telus subscriber they should sell you the phone. If they don't sign up for a prepaid account and load $10 on the account. If you need to get it unlocked as well then you can load $35 and use that towards unlocking.

Hope that helps

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-27-14 04:12 PM
    What city?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 05:15 PM
    Hi all, ordered my passport on amazon on Thursday so should be here Monday. However my dad wants one also but doesn't want to go through amazon. The outright Telus price of $650 I can deal with, but apparently I need to buy it on contract? Is this their BS of trying to lock you in on a contract or can they actually NOT just sell me the phone? I need some information because I don't want to give the sales rep a hard time if they actually are not allowed to sell me the phone

Posted via CB10
    It has to be much cheaper than 650$ to be on contract. The phone costs 699$
    09-27-14 05:17 PM
    Which location did you b buy it from and what was the final cost?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-27-14 05:35 PM
    Hi all, ordered my passport on amazon on Thursday so should be here Monday. However my dad wants one also but doesn't want to go through amazon. The outright Telus price of $650 I can deal with, but apparently I need to buy it on contract? Is this their BS of trying to lock you in on a contract or can they actually NOT just sell me the phone? I need some information because I don't want to give the sales rep a hard time if they actually are not allowed to sell me the phone

Posted via CB10

Last night I went to my local Telus store and the rep there told me that they were NOT allowed to sell me the Passport without a data plan contract .
    09-27-14 05:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Are you a Telus customer? If you are as others have said they should be able to sell it to you outright with no contract. When you visit the Telus website they always have the phones broken down in to their price on contract and their price outright. I bought my Z10 outright from them way before my contract was up. There were no issues.

Only reason I could see there being an issue is if they aren't allowed to sell it off contract because it is new. But I haven't heard about that being the case.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 05:52 PM
    It's the dealers "choice" to not sell the phone. It's a practice of most dealers on new phones...they make money on the contract and not on the out right sale. I don't know that carriers would agree with it though.

FYI...I worked a few months in a dealer store one Christmas season about 10 years ago. Reps would lie about not having phones in stock if someone came in to buy outright.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 06:49 PM
    Sold out everywhere :-(.

From my ? phone.
    09-27-14 06:55 PM
    Yea seems to be dealer choice like someone above mentioned. I had that issue when the z30 came out was trying to buy from Telus and one shop had it but refused to sell it without a contract. The next Telus shop had no problem selling me the phone and was confused as to why the last place wouldn't

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 07:28 PM
    My father-in-law could only find a passport at a Telus store, they told him that he couldn't buy it.
    09-27-14 09:54 PM
    It's the dealers "choice" to not sell the phone. It's a practice of most dealers on new phones...they make money on the contract and not on the out right sale. I don't know that carriers would agree with it though.

FYI...I worked a few months in a dealer store one Christmas season about 10 years ago. Reps would lie about not having phones in stock if someone came in to buy outright.

Posted via CB10
    Always suspected this may have been the case. It makes sense from the dealers side when you think about it. But still a little shady especially when they lie to someone who's already with that carrier.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 11:25 PM
    Telus price ON CONTRACT is $200 this week, going up to $250 October 1. To buy outright it's $750, but it's still locked to Telus.

Telus doesn't want to be selling phones without contracts, but the price with a 2 year contract is pretty reasonable for a flagship phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 12:23 AM
    Buy fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc.

General Support:Genuineprducers.page.it
    Tel/ 00237661478166 or +237661478166
    skype ID:lanslot9
    Last edited by paulsmithcam; 01-16-15 at 02:02 AM.
    12-03-14 12:01 AM