In blackberry world we need more apps for chat just like line,kakao talk,we chat,Kik messenger,instagram,etc. And games to we still have less a 'good game' we need more famous game just like temple run2,etc. I think we got already got with the devices we just need more improve the apps thats my opinion sry if there something wrong. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 09:28 AM
    Just bought a z10. Loving it! Was using a HTC one X. But I love my z10 more.

One of the must have apps I found out is Fast Tube. It's like YouTube. But z10 YouTube is the html version. Image quality is poor. Fast Tube is very clear. You can even choose HD quality! Try it guys.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 09:38 AM
    Ok, please understand, this is not an attack, nor is it meant to make you feel terrible. I see by your post count that you are a fairly recent member here at CrackBerry, and I don't know how much you've taken the time to look your issue up. But there are literally thousands of posts decrying the lack of popular apps, such as those mentioned. We have thread battlefields paved with the bodies of members who have threatened, cajoled, cried, screamed, whined, and offered to sell their firstborn to get these popular apps. There have been some victories, and some tragic defeats.

But the fact is, while the battles have taken place here, the war will be won strategically, by conducting deep strikes into the inboxes of the companies that develop these apps. Many of these developers aren't looking upon our wasteland of post redundancy. Some of them look in their inboxes, where there's an occasional email asking for their app. It takes pressure to make people move from their comfort zones. It takes unrelenting, but polite input to wear them down, and some of them think we're going away.

They need to learn otherwise. We want more people on BlackBerry, some people won't go BlackBerry because there are no apps they 'need' or 'want'. So go commando on the developers' email boxes. Be polite. Be firm. Be repetitive. Set up a schedule, send them every day. Get others involved. Improvise, adapt, overcome, succeed, win. Because it's good for the brand, the fans, and will bring greater fortunes for the future.

Thanks for reading my reply, and if I've not welcomed you previously, welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    CMcRob, bigbmc26 and Fnen90 like this.
    06-15-13 10:16 AM
    Ok thx with the advice

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-15-13 11:23 AM
    Ok, please understand, this is not an attack, nor is it meant to make you feel terrible. I see by your post count that you are a fairly recent member here at CrackBerry, and I don't know how much you've taken the time to look your issue up. But there are literally thousands of posts decrying the lack of popular apps, such as those mentioned. We have thread battlefields paved with the bodies of members who have threatened, cajoled, cried, screamed, whined, and offered to sell their firstborn to get these popular apps. There have been some victories, and some tragic defeats.

But the fact is, while the battles have taken place here, the war will be won strategically, by conducting deep strikes into the inboxes of the companies that develop these apps. Many of these developers aren't looking upon our wasteland of post redundancy. Some of them look in their inboxes, where there's an occasional email asking for their app. It takes pressure to make people move from their comfort zones. It takes unrelenting, but polite input to wear them down, and some of them think we're going away.

They need to learn otherwise. We want more people on BlackBerry, some people won't go BlackBerry because there are no apps they 'need' or 'want'. So go commando on the developers' email boxes. Be polite. Be firm. Be repetitive. Set up a schedule, send them every day. Get others involved. Improvise, adapt, overcome, succeed, win. Because it's good for the brand, the fans, and will bring greater fortunes for the future.

Thanks for reading my reply, and if I've not welcomed you previously, welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    Were you ever in the Marines. Improvise, adapt and overcome is something they practice but that's a good strategy for business.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-15-13 02:02 PM
    Were you ever in the Marines. Improvise, adapt and overcome is something they practice but that's a good strategy for business.

Posted via CB10
    Navy, actually. It is a philosophy I've taken to heart many times, and has allowed me to thrive when many quit.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-17-13 12:20 AM
    As long as BB10 sells the developers will create more and more apps! From the looks of things I believe you will see many more major apps.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 07:47 AM