I am trying to load the new bridge app on my phone by downloading it through the computer but the blackberry website says it can't see my phone when i have it plugged into the computer through the usb...is there any way for me to get the app through somewhere else and then sideload it on my BlackBerry?

I am sorry if this is in the wrong thread...just at my wits end...Lol. Thanks I understand if this gets closed...

Thanks again....
    02-21-12 11:57 PM
    Why do you not just download it from app world on your phone????
    02-22-12 12:02 AM
    Just use the browser on the phone to download, Don't make it harder then it is.
    02-22-12 12:24 AM
    Be sure App World is installed on your phone, then fire up the web browser and hit this link:

Free BlackBerry Bridge - Download BlackBerry Bridge - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    02-22-12 02:49 AM
    Due to financial constraints...(wife lost her job) we had to drop the data plan from our phones...Sprint allows this. I am guessing by responses that I have to have the data plan to actually load an application on the phone. No big deal really, just was wanting to see how the remote control worked with the Playbook.

Guess that is something that I can look forward to when she gets a job again and we can afford the data plans on our phones....

Thanks for the quick responses...
    02-22-12 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD