Can anyone help me how to set the BB Browser to open properly from this site: hxxp://xxx.sicom.com.sg/delaypriceindex.asp (please replace "xx" with "tt" & "xxx" with "www"), It can be opened from Opera Mini, but never successful on BB browser

I'm using Bold with OS: 4.6.0.237, and i have tested with any OS without successful, the page couldn't load completely like the opera mini did. And i do like BB browser than opera mini.

Please Help

Thanks.
    Last edited by williyung; 03-06-09 at 09:34 PM.
    03-06-09 09:30 PM
    You should be able to open your bb browser. Go to options>browser configuration>home page address>hxxp://xxx.sicom.com.sg/delaypriceindex.asp. Hope this helps...
    03-06-09 09:47 PM
    You should be able to open your bb browser. Go to options>browser configuration>home page address>hxxp://xxx.sicom.com.sg/delaypriceindex.asp. Hope this helps...
    I've tested it as you said, but it still can't load the page properly. As we know for the proper page, it must be show the price list on the page..but now it show no price, just with blank background...If u don't mind, please test load the page with Opera Mini to see how the proper page..or maybe with the PC browser...

Many Thanks..
    03-06-09 10:24 PM
    Have you tried tweaking the settings in the browser itself?

While in browser hit menu>options>browser configuration - in there check all the boxes and try again to see if this helps you. I have not went to that page but you could try that. You might have to refresh the page once after adjusting the settings.

Good luck
    03-06-09 10:27 PM
    Have you tried tweaking the settings in the browser itself?

While in browser hit menu>options>browser configuration - in there check all the boxes and try again to see if this helps you. I have not went to that page but you could try that. You might have to refresh the page once after adjusting the settings.

Good luck
    Oh My God! It's DONE!!! Many thanks to you ALL.. I Love this forum..
    03-06-09 10:35 PM
    Oh My God! It's DONE!!! Many thanks to you ALL.. I Love this forum..

Glad you got it sorted. Enjoy
    03-06-09 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD