When I try to connect to my WiFi network, it asks me to add a pin number to my wireless access point. Can anyone help with this? I have no clue what it's talking about. Great thanks in advance. Don't know if it matters or not but this is for a BB Bold
    09-20-09 08:47 PM
    a pin number? are you sure your not trying to connect a bluetooth device? or is it asking for your passcode for your router?
    09-21-09 01:13 AM
    Yes I'm sure...I found out what it was asking...the phone was giving me a pin number to enter for when I selected connect a new item for WiFi. I entered it successfully but still have no luck w WiFi on my phone. Although my wife's worked on the 1st try...so still don't know what to do.....UGH!!!!!!!
    09-21-09 10:39 AM
    Yes I'm sure...I found out what it was asking...the phone was giving me a pin number to enter for when I selected connect a new item for WiFi. I entered it successfully but still have no luck w WiFi on my phone. Although my wife's worked on the 1st try...so still don't know what to do.....UGH!!!!!!!
    Just go to set up wi-fi network, manually add netwok (SSID) then put in your passkey.
    09-21-09 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD