my husband just sent me a video from his blackberry and i cant figure out how to watch it on my bb can anyone help plz.......
    09-07-08 07:31 PM
    Did he email it? Should have an option to open the attachment then.
    09-07-08 07:43 PM
    yeah he did but when i went to open it it says reply forward and then menu
    09-07-08 07:49 PM
    Are you sure he attached the video to the email?
    09-07-08 07:50 PM
    he made the video and when he was done he scrolled over to the enevlop button when it came up he typed in my email and pressed send.... idk
    09-07-08 07:53 PM
    i really need help bc my husband is in the navy and i havent seen him in like 4 months and i really want to see him
    09-07-08 07:57 PM
    Let's check something.... Go to Options (not from the email) > Advanced > Applications. Do you see BlackBerry Attachment Service?
    09-07-08 08:06 PM
    I'm actually having the same isssues.. I am not able to view any attachments when I receive an e-mail on my BB. Especially noticed with video attachments.. Help....
    09-07-08 11:22 PM
    If he didn't send it to your blackberry e-mail, just check it via PC until you find a way to get it to work on your BB.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [[email protected]]

--HeavyC.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 11:25 PM
    make sure you highlight the attachment
    go into the email and role the trackball over the attachment
    now check if there is an option
    also make sure you are using the full menu
    09-07-08 11:27 PM
    i dont know what to do with this phone i called alltel today and they said u cant open the videos on the blackberry that makes no sense at all if u ask me bc arent they suppose to be smart phones...duh
    09-08-08 01:25 PM
    Maybe you should answer my question.... And are you sure it was sent via email, and not MMS? MMS doesn't work on Alltel.
    09-08-08 01:29 PM
    Would she need an SD card to view the video? I know you need it to record...???

09-08-08 02:32 PM
    My hubby is Navy too, I hope you are able to see the video.

i really need help bc my husband is in the navy and i havent seen him in like 4 months and i really want to see him
    09-09-08 12:22 AM
    Yeah, these "smart" phones aren't too smart when the developers miss completely obvious features.

"oh let me set the device to record videos and be able to send them..... But not able to view the same videos it sends"

Yeah, real frickin smart....

Dumbasses...
    Dm

09-09-08 07:44 AM
    Yeah, these "smart" phones aren't too smart when the developers miss completely obvious features.

"oh let me set the device to record videos and be able to send them..... But not able to view the same videos it sends"

Yeah, real frickin smart....

Dumbasses...
    Dm

It's not RIM's fault that the carrier chooses to not allow MMS on the handset.
    09-09-08 11:06 AM
    i see my blackberry attachment service and can download attachements but am still unable to view any videos. any suggestions?
    09-09-08 11:59 AM
    It's not RIM's fault that the carrier chooses to not allow MMS on the handset.
    I don't think it's a carrier issue when everyone is having the attachment problems. That says that it's a RIM problem.
    They obviously overlooked a major component when they wrote the OS.

Dm
    09-09-08 12:12 PM
    All of this goes back to RIM being a business minded company. They still aren't thinking about what the average joe needs. If you are business user, everything is great.
    09-09-08 01:07 PM
    All of this goes back to RIM being a business minded company. They still aren't thinking about what the average joe needs. If you are business user, everything is great.
    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.
    What they need at that company are some of the developers that worked for other more "entertainment capable" Operating System developers that know what the commercial user needs and wants.

Dm
    Last edited by Detman101; 09-09-08 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Terminology error check...
    09-09-08 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD