I recently went through the file saving instructions on Crackberry. I seem to have deleted the BB themes for today and another one. The only one I have is for the BB Dimension Zen theme. My problem is, I can't download and OTA themes and get theme to work or even show up in my themes section. The ones I have been downloading seem to be the correct themes for my 8130 Pearl and I have the correct version of my OS. What am I doing wrong? I am trying to download the iPhone theme from ZMan here on Crackberry, and have no clue what is wrong. Can anyone help?
    Alltel 8130 Pearl
    ver. 4.3.0.81(149)
    15223772 file free total
    09-22-08 11:13 AM
    Most of the themes out there need the pre-loaded BB themes to function. I believe the iPhone theme needs the BB Dimensions Icon theme to work. Try re-loading the factory BB themes and give it another try.
    09-22-08 11:48 AM
    Thanks. Thats what I was thinking but wasn't sure. Do you know how I can go about reloading those BB themes. I put alot of the discarded stuff in a folder called "removed", but cannot load them with the App Loader. Do you know how I can do it? Or do I have to totally reload the OS?
    09-22-08 12:38 PM
    You need to replace the relevant files back in the Java folder. Basically reverse what you did to remove them. Then run Desktop Manager

I presume you followed Reed's guide http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/. The third post talks about locating the Java folder and also mentions what .cod files you will need to look for.
    Last edited by gritmaster; 09-22-08 at 12:46 PM.
    09-22-08 12:41 PM
    thats exactly what I did. So I'll puit them back into the Java folder, and then will the App Loader automatically pick them up? I'm sorry but I'm really new to this.
    09-22-08 12:58 PM
    If they are back in the Java folder you should be good to go. Hook your BB up to your PC. Open Desktop manager and run Application Loader. Follow through the next screens and they should be back on your BB.
    09-22-08 01:02 PM
    ok thanks. I'll do that tonight. I appreciate your help.
    09-22-08 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD