I frequently lose/misplace everything. My ideal situation is to have all of these items synced so that if I cannot find my Bold, I can grab my Curve and not miss a beat. So, I would like to sync all of my devices. I have:
    Dell Laptop: Windows 7
    Asus netbook: Windows XP
    Blackberry Bold: 9930
    Blackberry Curve: 9330
    Blackberry Play Book
    In the end, I would like to have all pictures in "My Pictures" and all of it's sub folders. All of my documents in "My Documents", etc. If I take a picture with my Playbook, and it syncs successfully, I do have it in the same location among all of the devices... but then I like go through my pictures, edit, rename, and move them to an appropriate subfolder. Same thing with Organizer. What ever change is last, I want to sync appropriatly with the rest of the devices.

I use Blackberry Desktop and Sync Toy, but somewhere between the different settings, it is making duplicates. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that could just give me instructions on what to do with them ALL!!

THANKS ALL!!!
    04-13-13 12:55 PM
    Cloud storage is the way to go. I use Dropbox - Official apps are available for all of your platforms with exception of PlayBook. I like Files and Folders for my Playbook but there are other apps available in BB World.

How it works: https://www.dropbox.com/help
    04-13-13 01:27 PM