i am in need of help. i dont know how to look at pictures that are sent to me. i get a text saying i have new picture mail and i can see the link, but its not underlined or highlighted so i cant click on it...

thank you in advance ....
    01-30-09 08:20 PM
    i am in need of help. i dont know how to look at pictures that are sent to me. i get a text saying i have new picture mail and i can see the link, but its not underlined or highlighted so i cant click on it...

thank you in advance ....
    Welcome to CB Jan! I believe that Sprint doesn't offer MMS at the moment on Blackberries. But if you get a link and cannot click into it, you should copy and then paste it into your phone's browser. Copy the link, open the browser and press the menu key and select "go to" and paste the link you just copied in there. Good luck!
    01-30-09 08:23 PM
    at the risk of sounding stupid, im not sure how to highlight with this phone, i just got it today

thank you
    01-30-09 08:28 PM
    at the risk of sounding stupid, im not sure how to highlight with this phone, i just got it today

thank you
    It's not stupid. These things take a while to learn sometimes. We're here to help. When your cursor is at the end of the link, hold down the left side shift key and roll your trackball to the left to highlight whatever you need to highlight. Once highlighted, let go of the keys, press the menu button and select "copy."

In the browser, once you're ready to paste, simple hit the menu button when you're ready and hit "paste."
    01-30-09 08:31 PM
    Another way to do it is hitting menu button and going to select (instead of holding shift) it will turn ur curser to a lil black box, and as u move ur mouse ball it will select the text. After that, like the other method, hit menu then copy and then paste. I preder the shift method tho, but this is how I first learned to copy.

In my opinion when u have a commercial about "doing it all" on a smart phone, one of things should be MMS.

Lookin @ u too iphone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD