Hi Everyone,

I know this is unothodox but I am at my wits end. I would also like to say that I am not a snoop my husband has had his blackberry for a year and a half now and i've never once looked at his stuff. A few days ago I left my own phone at work & asked if I could make a call on his. I made my call and gave the phone back but had to call the same person back about 5 mins later. He gave me the phone and I pressed the tracker ball twice thinking it would open the call list and call the last contact. Instead it opened his e-mail (which is a work account and I have no access to the PC it's on but I know the mail is through Outlook) and there was an e-mail from a girl that he works with, a very explicit and personal e-mail if you get my drift. I just dropped the phone & tried to pretend I hadn;t seen it. I couldn't leave it so that night I got up and checked his phone to find that all his e-mails had been deleted. I have been checking now and again and I know he is deleting e-mails that they send because when you scroll down the history of a mail from her there is a mail he would have sent earlier but is not in his mail box. I am 4 months pregnant and thought I had a great marriage. I will leave him but not until I know what is going on so here's my question what can I do? Can I see deleted e-mails? Can I forward mails from the device to another account? All suggestions will be appreciated, I'm really going out of my mind. I don't know where else to ask, I wont give up nine years without knowing whats going on and at least having some proof. Thanks. I don't know the forum rules on this but if you cannot post please e-mail me, I have a temp yahoo mail I set up for this [email protected]. I really dont know what to do.
    11-27-08 10:13 AM
    Wow. I'm really sorry you're going through this. I know you can have email forwarded to other addresses through filters you set up at the main page. Do a search for gmail and filters. The same thing can be done for other email. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 11:33 AM
    Sorry to hear about that! Looks like you and your husband have some talking to do.

11-27-08 11:51 AM
    Sorry to hear this, hon. Good Luck.

11-27-08 11:57 AM
    WJR's suggestion is probably the best way to do this. I'm sorry that your going through this. I can't fathom someone being that carefree about a relationship and their child. This is going to sound stupid, but try as hard as you can not to become over stressed about the situation. It's better for the baby if you do your best to remain calm through out the pregnancy. *hugs*
    11-27-08 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD