Hey all, I recently got a new bb so i did a backup of my old on and then did a restore when I hooked up my new one. The only problem is I have a couple of old email address icons showing up on here that were removed from my old blackberry. When I go to setup and email accounts they arent listed there. but the icon is on the phone and Im not sure how to get it off. I cant hide the icon because then it hides all of my email address icons, even the ones I use. Can someone enlighten me on how to get rid of these icons.

Thanks
    01-17-11 03:50 PM
    Hi Bayou-i had the same prob when I had my curve. Here's what I did & it solved the prob. Go to Options>Advanced Options>Service Book and find the service book for that email, highlight it, click your menu button and delete . That should solve it for you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BayouBengal21 likes this.
    01-17-11 04:11 PM
    try a battery pull or resending your service books. that should clean it up
    BayouBengal21 likes this.
    01-17-11 04:12 PM
    Manually deleting the Service Books entries (as noted by PinkDiamonds) is what is in order.

The entries you are looking for will be the email address followed by [CMIME] and [CICAL].
    01-17-11 04:36 PM
    Manually deleting the Service Books entries (as noted by PinkDiamonds) is what is in order.

The entries you are looking for will be the email address followed by [CMIME] and [CICAL] .
    Ty MotorcycleMama I missed clarifying that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD