I have an 8830WE and received and email from blackberry last night saying:

This email account is no longer accessible by your blackberry device. The issue is likely caused by a recent change to the pass word used to access this account.

To resume receiving email from this address, login to your Blackberry intenet service account and verify the pass word is correct for this email account.

I use outlook from my work for email. When I first got the bb, I had a different login and password. So now it has changed and i don't know what to do to fix it.

Please help!!!!

tji1976
    06-28-08 08:30 AM
    I use outlook from my work for email. When I first got the bb, I had a different login and password. So now it has changed and i don't know what to do to fix it.
    Which login and password has changed, the one that you use to access your work pc, or the BIS site?
    If it is your work pc, just login to the BIS site, select "Edit" for the work account, and change the password. You will then need to send the Service Books, by clicking the Service Book button.

If it is the BIS site, you will need to contact Sprint!

Sprint BIS
    Last edited by tyroni; 06-28-08 at 08:55 AM.
    06-28-08 08:47 AM
    Which login and password has changed, the one that you use to access your work pc, or the BIS site?
    If it is your work pc, just login to the BIS site, select "Edit" for the work account, and change the password. You will then need to send the Service Books, by clicking the Service Book button.

If it is the BIS site, you will need to contact Sprint!

Sprint BIS

Same thing happened to me when my company changed the host of our email server and got our own exchange server, our passwords were changed and i got the same email as the OP, so i can pretty much assure that it was his email account password that changed, going to the BIS site is the right solution.

----------------
    Now playing: Rainbow - Stone cold
    via FoxyTunes
    06-28-08 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD