Ok so i got a blackberry curve 8310 and i just got the new os so i have the voice recorder, video recorder and all that- great. But now, i dont have internet and im not connected to my network. I am from Toronto Canada and i was connected with Rogers. Any help on how to get back with that network? Thanks. ALso calling doesnt work:S
    12-26-08 03:17 PM
    maybe a bat pull
    12-26-08 03:19 PM
    Go to manage connections and enable your Mobile Network. If your browser is missing it may be related to your update. Connect to your desktop manager and reinstall it.
    12-26-08 03:20 PM
    I assume this as from the latest OS update? Was it from a beta version or one that RIM and Rogers "officially" released?

Try a battery pull. Then see if any of your service books have been affected. You can always try having them resent.
    12-26-08 03:21 PM
    Options>advanced>host routing table>menu>register now.
    12-26-08 03:22 PM
    Ok so i got a blackberry curve 8310 and i just got the new os so i have the voice recorder, video recorder and all that- great. But now, i dont have internet and im not connected to my network. I am from Toronto Canada and i was connected with Rogers. Any help on how to get back with that network? Thanks. ALso calling doesnt work:S
    Do you have the newer SIM card? I know for a fact the older ones won't function properly in BB's
    12-26-08 03:23 PM
    nvm just had to do the 8 step wizard thing thanks anyway
    12-26-08 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD