Anyone know a free program that blocks numbers? My carrier refuses and says its impossible for them to block numbers and I am receiving some very harassing text messages that I need to stop

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 06:27 PM
    on my 8120 there is a firewall, it cannot block a particular number, but it can block all but those you allow.
    Txt/data only, not phone calls..
    ie, creates a whitelist of sorts and only allows permitted contacts through.
    not a perfect solution, but if you did this for a while, maybe they'd get the hint...
    all else fails, go to to the cops and tell them you are being harassed...long shot..but can't hurt..
    cheers
    jrv
    07-29-09 06:46 PM
    Callsblocker!! Great app, I use it daily, you can add numbers from address book or manually, plus its FREE!! Also blocks 800,877, etc.. Enjoy

07-29-09 07:08 PM
    I know about the firewall but that isn't really the solution I'm looking for, its only one number I need blocked. I have received 2 calls from that number to go with the texts so was hoping just to block it. I don't understand why my carrier can't do it

07-29-09 07:09 PM
    Callsblocker!! Great app, I use it daily, you can add numbers from address book or manually, plus its FREE!! Also blocks 800,877, etc.. Enjoy

Got an ota link by chance?

07-29-09 07:12 PM
    No but its on app world or google it, I don't think I can post links yet anyway.Sorry.

07-29-09 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD