I really need help.. my 9860 suddenly hang and freeze so i tried to remove the battery and put in again, but it wont boot and stuck or maybe freeze. The booting bar freeze below the letter ' e ' of blackberry word on the booting screen. I already browse many threads, googling and find it on crackberry or blackberry support forum, but all methods that posted in cant solve my problem. First method i tried was from blackberry support forum, it said to reinstall the OS with just connect the device without battery and open DM or blackberry.com and update. I choosed trying it from blackberry.com. It works, it reinstall the OS but, when the program from the web try to connect the device, and the device was booting, its failed and the booting freeze again

No hope with the first, so I try with BBSAK, try to wipe it, but it failed
    at the first time bbsak cant detect my device, i connect the device,while booting bar still moving, and click connect and it works, but when i try to wipe, i click the button, and the finish notification suddenly appeared. but my device is not in 507 state, still in booting progress and freezed again. So i tried to load OS, but when my device is freezed bbsak cant detect my device; i mean the connection of bbsak and my device broke when my device start to freeze again, i did some experiments like trying to connect to bbsak while my device freeze and i was right, bbsak cant detect or connect to my device while freeze.
    ah.. my 9860 OS is 7.0

Sorry for the long explanation, i just want you know the detail situation and i'm just afraid you not understand what i'm trying to say because i'm bad in english . So I need help how to solve my problem, do i need to use another program to wipe? or anyone have another methods for me? or its no hope? because someone told me maybe the internal memory was broken, it is true?
    heelp mee please
    01-20-14 08:49 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Have you tried the steps in here How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com thanks.
    OgawaShuichi likes this.
    01-20-14 10:09 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Have you tried the steps in here How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com thanks.
    thank you Mr. zocster
    i just tried this steps..but i need some suggestion and i have a few questions..actually i dont know i did it in the right way or not here it is..
    i have already installed OS 9860 7.1.0.267, clik loader.exe, next, next, and then connect the device.. but its not appear as PIN-UNKNOWN, but PIN:27xxxx (pin of this device).. why its difference? well it doesnt matter maybe, but i just want to know hehehehe....and when i click next at first time there's no something happened and click again and then appeared this word "a fatal error has been accured when updating your device. please try again", it needs two times click to go to step 3 (from your suggestion). Ah when i connect the device, blackberry desktop software also began to work and appeared.. it is ok?

in step 3, there is no application name appeared just some gray words "The Blackberry Desktop Software doesnt have Blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer" so i try add button, above the application name box, i search my installed OS and i found all .alx files in C:Program Files> Common Files> Research in Motion> Shared> Loader Files>9860AllLang_v7.1.0.267_P5.1.0.230 and i add them all, but notification appeard its not compatible for the device and cannot be loaded.. So why in the step 3 (Application loader window) there is no application name appeared? or i need to use previous OS 7.0?

really really appreciated it thank you so much )
    01-21-14 04:11 AM
    Here's my updated OS install guide if anyone needs a refresher...

ELITE1's OS UPGRADE GUIDE
    (updated 2012-09-01)

1. (Optional) Uninstall any previous OS from PC.
    2. Download OS to PC. Use Internet Explorer, not Firefox or Chrome. (For leaked versions, browser is irrelevant.)
      *If 100% certain you previously used FF or Chrome on same PC to DL an OS successfully, feel free to use FF or Chrome again.
    3. Following successful DL, run OS file to install OS on PC.
    4. On BB, go to BBM Options, scroll down to Backup section. Ensure Remote Backup is enabled AND also conduct a Local Backup to media card.
    5. Go through any 3rd party apps with option to save settings to media card. Conduct Backup to media card within each of these apps. (Examples: Bellshare apps like BerryBuzz & BerryWeather; QuickLaunch; Shao's apps like Wallpaper Changer & SixTools; etc).
    6. Connect BB to PC. Open DM and backup device. Close DM.
    7. (Optional) Use desktop app like BBSAK or BBMCP to backup 3rd party apps.
    8. On PC, delete Vendor file located here:
      64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader
      32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader
    9. (Optional/Recommended) Run BBH Tool (formerly Shrink-A-OS) or BB Boss v2.2 (not as updated as BBHT).
    10. In same AppLoader file where you deleted Vendor, double-click Loader to load OS to BB. Follow onscreen instructions.
    11. After loading OS, perform several physical battery pulls over first 1-2 days for OS to "settle in." Perform first batt pull very soon after OS is loaded.

**TROUBLESHOOTING**
    How to Fix OS not Appearing as Available
    There are 2 common reasons:

A. HIDDEN VENDOR FILE
    Consider trying this new desktop app to remove Vendor from several common locations:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-files-709738/

If manually deleting Vendor, always hold down SHIFT and press DELETE to permanently delete.
    Check here first:
    64-bit: Computer\C:\Users\{USER NAME}\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
    32-bit: Computer\C:\Documents and Settings\{USER NAME}\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
    If Loader still doesn't make new OS available, search PC for "Vendor".

If Vendor is not found anywhere, see below to delete contents of AppLoader folder. (Folder where you found Loader & Vendor.)

B. APPLOADER FOLDER ITEMS
    1. Uninstall the OS: Control Panel\Programs and Features, highlight this BlackBerry Device Software, click Uninstall at top.
    2. Delete AppLoader folder contents: Highlight any item, CTRL+A to select all, SHIFT+DELETE to permanently delete.
      64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader
      32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader
    3. Restart PC.
    4. Re-install OS on PC: Go to your browser's downloads section, double-click OS to start InstallShield Wizard.
    5. Delete Vendor: Return to AppLoader folder, highlight Vendor, SHIFT+DELETE.
    6. Load OS to BB: Attach BB to PC, double-click Loader (in AppLoader folder, where you deleted Vendor).

PS I've posted this before in other threads, but there always seems to be some people that appreciate a step-by-step each time.
    OgawaShuichi likes this.
    01-21-14 10:09 AM
    edited

it got freeze again just after i input my card and SD card
    now i reinstall the OS again with 7.1, before is 7.0,and now it still booting and i dunno it was freeze or not
    Last edited by OgawaShuichi; 01-22-14 at 10:44 AM. Reason: still not work actually
    01-22-14 06:37 AM
    until this day it still nuked
    01-26-14 07:09 AM