This is one of the best third party Google play store , you update and download apps via this.

Have fun guys blackberry10 has become awesome <3

Go to this link on your device browser and click install aptoide Inicio | Aptoide Mobile - Own Your Android Market
    01-28-14 07:45 AM
    Great idea. They can also sideload SNAP...which I think is the best!
    01-28-14 07:56 AM
    i used to use this on my nexus , you get access to all paid apps too .
    01-28-14 08:02 AM
    Thanks (y) I've tried both and Prefer Snap though.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:03 AM
    I prefer Snap too over the rest

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:19 AM
    i used to use this on my nexus , you get access to all paid apps too .
    here we go again. pretty sure crackberry wont close or delete this thread either. crackberry been a promoting pirate site for a while. i heard piratebay u can dl paid apk also if anyone needs it
    01-28-14 08:50 AM
    Snap is better!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:55 AM
    here we go again. pretty sure crackberry wont close or delete this thread either. crackberry been a promoting pirate site for a while. i heard piratebay u can dl paid apk also if anyone needs it
    Huh? I thought Aptoide was an official 3rd party Android app store.
    do you really want to pay for every app that doesn't worth paying ?
    It is hosting a lot of pirated apps tho
    Not sure if it's official

Snap over everything tho :P

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:57 AM
    do you have an android? or ever dl aptoide in the playstore? it is just a loophole they abused from google playstore. the aptoide app you download from playstore is nothing but a broswer link that tells you u need to install another aptoide apk so you can start dling pirate apk.
    01-28-14 09:03 AM
    do you really want to pay for every app that doesn't worth paying ?
    there is a refund policy in googlestore if you are not happy with your purchase. i believed it is 24 hours.

also, let me this straight. so do you need to steal every app you don't think its worth paying? if you don't think its worth it in the first place then don't download it. why waste your time? you obviously think its worth something for you to dl it

horrible logic to justify stealing
    habs_fan likes this.
    01-28-14 09:04 AM
    do you have an android? or ever dl aptoide in the playstore? it is just a loophole they abused from google playstore. the aptoide app you download from playstore is nothing but a broswer link that tells you u need to install another aptoide apk so you can start dling pirate apk.
    A loop "hole" in Google play, you don't say?
    01-28-14 09:05 AM
    It is hosting a lot of pirated apps tho
    Not sure if it's official

Snap over everything tho :P

Posted via CB10
    Oh, didn't know about the pirated apps. Yeah, I don't even use it. Snap is definitely the best option.
    01-28-14 09:09 AM
    there is a refund policy in googlestore if you are not happy with your purchase. i believed it is 24 hours.

also, let me this straight. so do you need to steal every app you don't think its worth paying? if you don't think its worth it in the first place then don't download it. why waste your time? you obviously think its worth something for you to dl it

horrible logic to justify stealing
    chill bro you don't need to get all worked up for this .
    01-28-14 09:10 AM
    I don't have an android phone, but I do have the official android runtime that BB has supplied with my phone. On top of that with 10.2.1 BB officially gives me the ability to install APKs. I'm assuming that if Google cared, they would have shut this process down already.

Either way. I don't use Aptoide. I thought it was an official third party appstore like Amazon.
    01-28-14 09:12 AM
    Aptoide is like the PirateBay for Android apps.

Aptoide doesn't actually host any apk on their own servers they mirror the downloads to apk sites. Aptoide is considered borderline Black market Android app store as it's mainly used by people trying to acquire paid apps for free.

As such apps you download from Aptoide are not screened at all. So use it at your own risk. You have been warned.
    01-28-14 09:55 AM
    What about APK-DL - Download APK Packages Directly From Google Play ?

What are your thoughts on this site ?
    01-28-14 11:25 AM
    Great idea. They can also sideload SNAP...which I think is the best!
    What I can't figure out is how to buy an app through SNAP. Is this possible or not available yet. I love using SNAP it works fantastic!
    01-28-14 11:29 AM
    I need some help with snap. After I download an app, it stays stuck at processing (after I click install). Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 12:38 PM
    01-28-14 12:57 PM