Okay, I have had my BB Curve 8320 for about 9 months now and I am absolutely in love with it (seriously I don't know how I ever lived life without a BB before) BUT..... I am getting very frustrated with the new RIM devices that keep coming out. I constantly catch myself wanting the next new device. First it was the 8330 then 8900 then the Gemini and so on. UGHH! Realizing that I am not under a two year contract but a one year I have the option of upgrading whenever my contract ends but my wallet says otherwise. (Yea I know same story for everyone) But my biggest pet peeve right now is that RIM keeps putting out new devices without really upgrading the current ones. I thought that the Curve 83XX series was the best selling smart phone right now. So why hasn't it come out with a new OS for it since the end of last year?? Am I wrong? I mean the pearl has a better OS right now, how is that possible?? Okay I'll step off my soap box now.

P.S. Has anyone caught themselves writing an e-mail on there desktop as if they were writing it off the BB? Example you press the space bar twice and wonder why no period (.) shows up?? LOL happens to me all the time!
    09-02-09 10:51 AM
    I'm jealous of those who can afford new devices when they just come out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 10:53 AM
    Okay, I have had my BB Curve 8320 for about 9 months now and I am absolutely in love with it (seriously I don't know how I ever lived life without a BB before) BUT..... I am getting very frustrated with the new RIM devices that keep coming out. I constantly catch myself wanting the next new device. First it was the 8330 then 8900 then the Gemini and so on. UGHH! Realizing that I am not under a two year contract but a one year I have the option of upgrading whenever my contract ends but my wallet says otherwise. (Yea I know same story for everyone) But my biggest pet peeve right now is that RIM keeps putting out new devices without really upgrading the current ones. I thought that the Curve 83XX series was the best selling smart phone right now. So why hasn't it come out with a new OS for it since the end of last year?? Am I wrong? I mean the pearl has a better OS right now, how is that possible?? Okay I'll step off my soap box now.

P.S. Has anyone caught themselves writing an e-mail on there desktop as if they were writing it off the BB? Example you press the space bar twice and wonder why no period (.) shows up?? LOL happens to me all the time!
    Well it happens where I work too, the newer better models come out and sooner or later the older ones are no longer supported or upgraded. And it's not like the 8300 series just came out last year, so I'm not surprised if support is ending for it.
    09-02-09 10:54 AM
    LOL - i double space all the time. I also wonder why hitting space in an e-mail doesnt make a @ or .
    09-02-09 11:11 AM
    LOL - i double space all the time. I also wonder why hitting space in an e-mail doesnt make a @ or .
    HERE HERE!!
    09-02-09 11:17 AM
    09-02-09 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD