Feel free to join in on this status update of mine where im trying to explain BB10 REMOTE FILE ACCESS to IOS AND ANDROID fans
    They keep saying this is old news and even went so far to say "nokia can do it,its old news"
    come on join in! its public! so anyone can comment!
    https://www.facebook.com/KhazyK/post...t=feed_comment
    05-17-13 02:59 PM
    Good on you for sticking up for BB and yourself. But seriously just end it. Haters gonna hate. Right? Those guys are just going to keep hating on you. They don't care what you have. They just want to put you down for it. I'm not gonna get in on that fight no matter what. Sorry dude. Maybe someone here with more technical knowledge could shut them up. I like the seamless integration. I've only seen it. i don't have a Z10. But what I have seen is enough jealous people hating on BB. You can see them in any comment section on anything to do with BB. They don't want admit that it is a nice feature to have built right in. They are just going to say there is an app for that and keep fighting you. They most likely know nothing of mobile devices but just love their phone so much that anything better does not exist. They are blind to it. They won't prove anything to you because they don't feel the need to prove it. Their minds are already made up that BB and everything else is garbage compared to what they have. They probably will never care to learn either. Enjoy what you have and forget the haters. Don't hate on what they got either. You will just be asking for more trouble which is pointless and it just becomes a pissing match. That's all I have to say.
    05-17-13 04:24 PM