Looking for some help here. I changed the email associated with my bbid. Seemed simple enough, got an email and confirmed it. My original was still my old BlackBerry.net address and was gettin worried it would die out so decided to change it. When I go into BBW none of my apps show in any folder update/installed/available. But my old music still shows and the one video I purchased shows.

Any ideas? Also if there's anyway to get a support email address for BlackBerry may be helpful.

On Passport 10.3 if it matters

Thanx

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 07:48 AM
    Try Settings > BlackBerry ID

Let it load up and update your info. See if the right email shows up. The just to be on the safe side, turn Airplane mode on and hold the top button (ignore on-screen prompts) till you see the BlackBerry loading screen.

Turn Airplane mode off after the boot and head back to Settings > BlackBerry ID. Email is ok? BBWorld next. I hope it's all settled then! Best of luck!
    11-11-14 08:04 AM
    Thank you. I'll give it a try

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 08:11 AM
    So I tried that. Didn't seem to make a difference at the time. So I tried a hard reboot with volume keys and now it seems to be right? I guess rebooting does more than shutting it down does? As I've shut it down several times and once again after doing your suggestions? Anyway it seems to be good now. Thanks for the help!

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    11-11-14 08:42 AM
    So I tried that. Didn't seem to make a difference at the time. So I tried a hard reboot with volume keys and now it seems to be right? I guess rebooting does more than shutting it down does? As I've shut it down several times and once again after doing your suggestions? Anyway it seems to be good now. Thanks for the help!

Posted via CB10
    The reboot as I described was not a shutdown, but I'm glad you knew of the volume reboot (which does the same thing I had proposed)!
    11-11-14 09:04 AM
    Oh I think I understand now. The power button will also cause a reboot if I continued to hold it? I'm guessing? Lol.

Thanks again for your help

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    11-11-14 12:14 PM
    Oh I think I understand now. The power button will also cause a reboot if I continued to hold it? I'm guessing? Lol.

Thanks again for your help

Posted via CB10
    Exactly!

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 12:21 PM