That's the way Rachel, let him have it.. and my earlier post goes for you and your significant other, again thank you for doing what your doing for our country
    Thank you.

It just makes me furious to have someone be mocking my family and what we do, and yes, he did mock MY family, without any form of knowledge really as to why it HAS to function like it does. In-fu-ri-ates me.

Im also curious to know his other reasons (he said earlier - another reason why I....)... what were the other reasons, you didnt join?
    11-19-08 04:06 PM
    Felonies maybe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 04:08 PM
    LOL PRT's?
    11-19-08 04:10 PM
    Another reason I don't work in the Military. I once wanted to go to school and get into the U.S. Marshalls guess it good I didn't
    I'm Sure the Military and US Marshalls are grieving for their loss.

You would have been an asset, and I am confident that you would have much bling bling to show for it.

Not to mention all the Camouflage you could wear, just because you were in the military. Such a Shame.

In case you didn't understand what I said, Luvitlo here's a translation:

"Oink Oinky Oinkity Oink Oinkie Oinkity-Oink Oink Oinky Oinkity Oink Oinkie Oinkity-Oink Oink Oinky Oinkity Oink Oinkie Oinkity-Oink Oink Oinky Oinkity Oink Oinkie Oinkity-Oink"
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 11-19-08 at 04:14 PM.
    11-19-08 04:12 PM
    Thank you.

It just makes me furious to have someone be mocking my family and what we do, and yes, he did mock MY family, without any form of knowledge really as to why it HAS to function like it does. In-fu-ri-ates me.

Im also curious to know his other reasons (he said earlier - another reason why I....)... what were the other reasons, you didnt join?
    maybe he burned all his braincells just thinking about it and couldn't find his way to the recruiter
    11-19-08 04:17 PM
    I think you all need to get the sand out of your collective vag's and move on. the fact that this isn't in off topic already amazes me.

11-19-08 10:59 PM
    And the fact that people get so sassy and buttt hurt on the internet amazes me too. Are we still 12?

11-19-08 11:01 PM
    I think they're little TOO paranoid...
    It's all about OPSEC (Operations Security). It sucks that it comes down to this but I understand why they are limiting access to certain features. I don't have a BB with the USAF but I know others that do. In fact I believe my former boss is the admin for the unit. I wouldn't mind one for work but I would only need it for work email and looking at documents like pdf, xls, doc files. I have my personal BB for the other features with GPS, BB Messenger, etc.
    11-20-08 12:13 AM
    He didn't join because they have weight standards. In other words, he's too fat. Oh and by reading his ignorant post, it shows even if he tried to join, he wouldn't have passed the ASVAB test. So in conclusion, thank God he isn't in the military because his fatness and stupidity probably would of gotten some service members hurt. God Bless America.
    11-20-08 12:16 AM
    I don't see a problem with the military not allowing things on their BB. I would hate for the information they have to get in the wrong hands.

11-20-08 12:23 AM
    OK let me claify a little All my friends whom have served or still serve in the Armed forces love to "SHOW OFF" their metals and decorations from service, Me personally I wouldn't be flashing the Purple heart or whatever it's called for getting wounded in action. The best soldier would be the one who gets himself and fellow troops out without getting wounded. that's my **Bling**Bling** factor. My military friends wear their cammo or dress uniforms all the time....when you at home wear some Jeans and a t-shirt and layback some. Don't be all uptight.
    You know, I try to stay above getting into an internet fight, and being as though I'm new here, please folks don't think anything less of me. First off luvitlo, you absolutely disgust me. Yes you may be in America and entitled to your opinions, but when they are as stupid as your's, do us all a favor: please keep them to your damm self. you love living in this country and the rights that you are guaranteed for living here, yet you can sit here and talk crap about my fellow service members. As far as your purple heart comment goes, I have one question: have you ever been in combat? I sincerely doubt it. sometimes not getting hit just isn't an option. WE DON'T WEAR OUR RIBBONS AND MEDALS TO SHOW OFF, AND THEY SURE AS **** DON'T QUALIFY AS BLING. Finally, some of us actually like wearing our "cammos" as you call them and for some odd reason some of actually like wearing our "dress uniforms", but the point is, we are who we are, that is not something you just turn on and off.
    Sorry to all of my fellow Marines and other service members for having to hear this guys crap. And I apologize for getting so far off the original topic, but I couldn't in good conscious not respond.
    11-20-08 01:28 AM
    And the fact that people get so sassy and buttt hurt on the internet amazes me too. Are we still 12?

Exactly it is sad that people claiming to be in military are acting like 2 year olds I just stated my opinion and as for US Marshalls loss probably so cause I am a good marksman and pretty good at mystery games.
    As for not knowing which metal was for getton wounded big deal I ain't military I just saw the purple heart tag on my neighbors car.
    And by the way I took the military aptitude test and scored nearly perfect back in high school and you know what.....it was't a hard test basic math and common sense mostly.
    Oh and I live in the USA you know freedom of speach and I have the right to my opinion.
    Should I also mention that before my accident I pinned two of my military friends fighting in my back yard. And I can still out shoot both of them. I'm glad yalls targets are men and not coke cans bein tossed in the air. I have to rag my buddies cause a civilian can put shoot them and pinned them wrestlin.

Last edited by luvitlo; 11-20-08 at 01:46 AM.
    11-20-08 01:44 AM
    You are a worthless sack of ****. Shut the **** up.
    11-20-08 01:57 AM
    My right as an American I don't have to shut up but wait I can't talk in real life I write or use other means to communicate and would you like to shoot against me I target practice by shooting then putting a empty hull in the hole and shoot the hull my dad taught me that he was in the army and he don't have any of his metals he says they mean nothing except that he could fight and fighting is stupid if peace is at all reachable without guns. He also believes this war in Iraq is pointless they should of snick in hot bin laddin and come home. He thinks it is sad to send national guard in a war. Most of them are kids playing army according to my father.

So for you 2 year olds in here I reply as you have.

Bla blah bla bla blah boink boink skunk a flunk and dib ur do za gay lol

Last edited by luvitlo; 11-20-08 at 02:20 AM.
    11-20-08 02:17 AM
    Luvitlo, you should have not said what you did, what kind of responses did you think you would get?

11-20-08 02:44 AM
    well my buddys are aparently wwwwaaaayyyyyy more mature about their service to the military because I rip them, tease them, and poke fun at their metals and guess what.....They laugh.

To ALL Military Personel........LIGHTEN UP......I started out just pokin fun at the fact that military blackberries are well ummmmm lets see USELESS GARBAGE with all that restriction. So yes if a blackberry is limited to basicly calls and email it is nothing more than **Bling**Bling** and my friends whom know me are ROFLTAO I let them read this and they said a month with me posting you should already know I am gonna joke and carry it as far as I can and see how friggin childish a bunch of "Army" brats will get. Yes my dad served....No I didn't because I ain't gonna end up like my father was until he finally came around and saw that all that Army Disipline is best left in the Army...
    My friends are in their late 20's early 30's and they done figured that out.......And incase your children are too AFRAID to tell you' like I was as a child......We like to PLAY when we are children....Kids don't understand all that "serious at all times, back straight and walk tall" I despised my father for trying to MAKE me the worlds youngest Soldier and never had a relationship with him until he got out and began to act human.....SO LIGHTEN UP TAKE A JOKE AS A JOKE TAKE SARCASIM FOR WHAT IT IS.....BE A KID WHEN YOU CAN AND ENJOY LIFE.....you of all people should know life is short I know an 18 yo who was killed in this stupid war because he was Natyional Guard sent over to Iraq. he was a weekend warrior, playin soldier and got blown up so forgive me if I don't see the light of never gettin to live because you SERVED your country and got blowed away.......
    BTW this post I am Serious no Jokes.
    Last edited by luvitlo; 11-20-08 at 07:12 AM.
    11-20-08 07:09 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD