Their latest update sucked big time, most basic functions not working and is worse than the previous version, you go on blackberry world and look at the review section for the fb app and its page after page of complaints about the same issues some of us on here are facing, now no sign of an update to fix these issues I check everyday in hope of an update but nothing, ive even scoured the internet for a bar file of the previous version so I can downgrade, sorry for the rant guys but a pain in the *** is an understatement as im sick of having to switch to the android facebook app, RANT OVER lool

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 07:31 PM
    Whats wrong with it?
    04-04-14 07:52 PM
    A lot, when I like a post it doesn't highlight the like icon, my status updates don't show on my time line in on my news feed, my time line is out of order even after I select the most recent option. The app fails to allow me to send a friend a message giving me an error. At times I've posted on someone pages and it gives an error message. Pictures that others share often have a box with a question mark in it. I'm am not able to scroll down after a certain point, a tiny circle appears at the bottom of the screen. It's frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 08:25 PM
    Perhaps this is what you need

Native bb10 facebook app-facebook-20140404-174507.png

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:46 PM
    A lot, when I like a post it doesn't highlight the like icon, my status updates don't show on my time line in on my news feed, my time line is out of order even after I select the most recent option. The app fails to allow me to send a friend a message giving me an error. At times I've posted on someone pages and it gives an error message. Pictures that others share often have a box with a question mark in it. I'm am not able to scroll down after a certain point, a tiny circle appears at the bottom of the screen. It's frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    oh, i ve never seen that. Maybe its the facebook version you're using. What OS are you running?
    04-04-14 09:55 PM
    No, they said they were working with FB to fix the problem, in the meantime just download the android version from onemobile, if you can. Or, back up your phone and wipe it, and you should get the previous version of facebook which is what I'm on.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 10:31 PM
    I got the old Facebook back, by restoring a backup file from well before the update came out.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 01:11 AM