First off, mods I know this is in the wrong section but I have no idea where to post it, so feel free to move it to the right section and delete this sentence.

So Robyn Urback from National Post has a video where she's comparing an iPhone 6 to a Bold 9700, it's brutal. Check out the video and feel free to sort her out:

The new iPhone 6 vs. the Blackberry Bold 9700: Video | National Post

Her latest tweet says (@RobynUrback): "Perhaps we're all just pieces of $%*@" I hope it has to do with her getting slap for such a horrible video.

Regardless, it just shows how useless the media is lately when it comes to properly showing BlackBerry products and giving them justice.
    bungaboy and joneddy like this.
    09-10-14 03:17 PM
    I just seen this as well. Unreal how stupid people are.. Hope someone shuts her down and fires her, and gets the National Post Blackberry 10 phones!
    FrankIAm likes this.
    09-10-14 03:20 PM
    She deserves a going over by #TeamBlackBerry like that dumb chicken from Engadget who wanted the "Ultimate Universal Inbox"...
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    09-10-14 03:22 PM
    Wow.... she actually sounds stupider.. then she looks. I know it is not a word.
    shaleem likes this.
    09-10-14 03:29 PM
    So a 2009 device is compared to a brand new device ( incredulous shaking if head) and the 2009 device is derided. This has to be some sort of protest to her employer or satire or both. Does the National Post have a technology department?

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    09-10-14 03:30 PM
    You realize this is a joke right? These videos are all dryly sarcastic
    09-10-14 03:32 PM
    So a 2009 device is compared to a brand new device ( incredulous shaking if head) and the 2009 device is derided. This has to be some sort of protest to her employer or satire or both. Does the National Post have a technology department?

At the beginning she DID mention that she doesn't normally cover tech... But com'n, if you don't normally cover something then wouldn't you ******* research it even more???
    Minhaaj Rehman likes this.
    09-10-14 03:32 PM
    Everybody back off from the cliff here. I am a regular NP reader and all the videos she does are sarcastic/humour videos feigned as serious reporting.
    ljo01 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    09-10-14 03:34 PM
    I have not watched this video and already my blood is boiling. She will lose her job over this and whoever else approved it. TeamBlackBerry unite!!!
    scmcc16 likes this.
    09-10-14 03:35 PM
    Wow, people get all wound up about this. I saw it as a joke and it seemed more like she is pointing the fingers at National Post to not upgrade her phone.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-10-14 03:39 PM
    Everybody back off from the cliff here. I am a regular NP reader and all the videos she does are sarcastic/humour videos feigned as serious reporting.
    Aha. I thought so!

09-10-14 03:39 PM
    This is actually my favourite video she has done. If you watch it you will get what this is all about.

Child labour: my life in a sweatshop
    09-10-14 03:43 PM
    Wow, people get all wound up about this. I saw it as a joke and it seemed more like she is pointing the fingers at National Post to not upgrade her phone.
    The thing about jokes is they have to be funny. This video was not funny.
    09-10-14 03:43 PM
    The thing about jokes is they have to be funny. This video was not funny.
    Totally agree
    09-10-14 03:51 PM
    I saw it as a joke and it seemed more like she is pointing the fingers at National Post to not upgrade her phone.
    After watching it again, I feel that it was lightly done but overall it was a poor attempt.
    09-10-14 03:53 PM
    Flood her email with comments.

[email protected]
    09-10-14 04:01 PM
    Flood her email with comments.

[email protected]
    All this is going to do is make her think BlackBerry fans are weirdos. Read my above posts.
    09-10-14 04:13 PM
    All this is going to do is make her think BlackBerry fans are weirdos. Read my above posts.
    We are weirdos

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 O2 UK
    09-10-14 04:23 PM
    This kinda junk needs to be correct and taken off media. She is a joke, but her post is not. Too bad the media (and editors) don't do their jobs anymore. I already called an said that they should no longer employ her.
    09-10-14 04:24 PM
    In case you wondering she has a Twitter account. For your commenting pleasure I present #RobynUrback.
    09-10-14 04:35 PM
    In case you wondering she has a Twitter account. For your commenting pleasure I present #RobynUrback.
    She's quite the trashy mouth one at that... Not really a classy lady at all.
    09-10-14 04:37 PM
    totally irrelevant comparison. Why don't they compare the iPhone 6 to an iPhone that was out in 2009? What is the relevance of comparing it to an old BlackBerry? Why not a new Blackberry or a new iPhone - or even old iPhone?
    09-10-14 05:10 PM
    Come on guys... this is more a commentary on her employer's outdated IT offerings than about technology. Bashing her isn't going to make anyone realize anything about anything other than the Internet is still full of angry people.

Posted via CB10
    pantlesspenguin and pgg101 like this.
    09-10-14 05:15 PM
    I quit subscribing. So help explain the point of this Sarcasm / humor.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 05:35 PM
    Your absolutely correct. The problem is that Blackberry get victimized. She should have found a way to promote a fellow Canadian Corp. Apple doesn't need anymore free and in this case un-deserved plugs.
    09-10-14 05:36 PM
70 123