Can anyone tell me how to get Nascar trackpass to work on a 8330 curve? It says I need a flash 8 update and to "click here" but when I do, I get to the adobe page and it says there isn't one.

Also, I am very new at this and would appreciate any help with a couple of other things. I downloaded a couple of games but they seem microscopic on my screen, so i wanted to delete them, since I can't see them enough to play them. How do I do that?

I have a couple of icons that randomly appeared that are ghosted (light grey). How do I get rid of them?

When I took the media card from my old phone to this one, some of the songs that were on it won't play right. They just fast forward through the whole song. Any ideas? Thanks for any help! I love the phone, just have to learn about it. :-)

Debbie
    06-26-08 08:03 PM
    Flash is not compatible with blackberry as I know of and for the small icons I've never seen but for the ghosted ones press alt + click or press your BB menu button and click show all to make the hidden. As for the media make sure they are all mp3 format I think that's all that's compatible with BB. But I'm not the BEST source of info so someone may correct me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 08:27 PM
    Unfortunately neither Trackpass or Trackpass Mobile will work with a BB. Personally, I just use Opera Mini to bring up the leaderboard.
    Last edited by sunkast; 06-26-08 at 08:41 PM.
    06-26-08 08:37 PM
    Ok... THanks so much... I downloaded Opera Mini and it got me through the race at least knowing what place jr. was in. Course it didn't help me understand why he went from 10th to 23rd until I heard that Jamie wiped him out... :-( But.. I at least can keep a watch on some part of it when not able to watch. Thanks so much for the help.
    Debbie
    06-30-08 08:03 PM
    Flash is not compatible with blackberry as I know of and for the small icons I've never seen but for the ghosted ones press alt + click or press your BB menu button and click show all to make the hidden. As for the media make sure they are all mp3 format I think that's all that's compatible with BB. But I'm not the BEST source of info so someone may correct me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the help!
    06-30-08 08:04 PM
    Unfortunately neither Trackpass or Trackpass Mobile will work with a BB. Personally, I just use Opera Mini to bring up the leaderboard.

Do you have any idea why they don't allow it? Is it something being worked on, or is it an issue with adobe vs. blackberry? Thanks again!
    06-30-08 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD