Seen on N4BB site that there is a UAprofdoc on RIM's website for a BOLD 9900. Is this the new upcoming BOLD Touch? And do you think it will be released sooner than August? Possibly in May?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 10:41 AM
    I think it'll release sooner. August is for the CDMA version as noted on the leaked slides. A GSM version on AT&T for example could come sooner since they don't even have a current Bold do they? Do they have the 9780?
    03-05-11 11:30 AM
    I think it'll release sooner. August is for the CDMA version as noted on the leaked slides. A GSM version on AT&T for example could come sooner since they don't even have a current Bold do they? Do they have the 9780?
    No 9780 for AT&T. Keep in mind that the leaked CDMA roadmap was for a regional carrier, which typically get devices after the four main carriers.
    03-05-11 11:34 AM
    I've got Sprint, and the other day I was in the Sprint store to upgrade my fiance's phone to a 9670 Style, while I was there, the rep said she heard Sprint WAS getting a touch screen device from BlackBerry, but didn't know when or exactly what model. My hope it will be the Bold Touch and by May. Fingers crossed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 09:01 PM
    I think they have to start releasing phones sooner than the end of summer. Last new phone was the 9670 in October. I know they are totally focused on the Playbook but phones are there bread and butter and since the Playbook ties into the phones they'll need to get something new in peoples hands cause not everyone with a Blackberry will get a Playbook.
    03-06-11 08:10 AM
    RIM needs a new flagship device released cross all carriers like the Dakota/Montana. They need something that will be worth the price tag and not yet another minor update ie. Bold 9780.
    03-06-11 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD