I just logged on to get some new ringtones, and tried to search,a nd ALL the ringtones from artists and such are gone!

Can someone point me to another site please?
    09-25-08 10:54 AM
    Not good that was the site I used looks like they redone it since sunday now they actually charge for all songs and the search isn't any good either. Post another good ringtone site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 02:40 PM
    you can make your own on Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker

it's really easy just upload the song and use the sliders to make your ringtone, you can save to harddrive email it to yourself, or use mobile browser from BB to download it
    09-25-08 06:45 PM
    I just logged on to get some new ringtones, and tried to search,a nd ALL the ringtones from artists and such are gone!

Can someone point me to another site please?

You might take a look at Zedge.
    09-25-08 06:58 PM
    it sucks that myxertones.com cost money. it jused to me such a good website. atleast we have ringtone maker here
    09-25-08 07:19 PM
    THe country ringtones seem to be free...
    09-26-08 01:04 PM
    it sucks that myxertones.com cost money. it jused to me such a good website. atleast we have ringtone maker here
    what do you mean we have ringtome maker here? -- is there someplace in the ringtomne area where I can customize MP3 files from itunes to ringtone clips using crackberry? if so, please explain how
    09-29-08 02:45 AM
    Myxertones seems to be working for me.. It looks like some of theme now cost money but most user created ones are still free..
    09-29-08 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD