The Website MyBlackBerry is getting a revamp and changing into BlackBerry Communities.

"You'll now be able to san at a glance all the activity happening in real-time in all our communites. And because we value the opportunity to connect with our customers online. You'll also be able to quickly join any BlackBerry community conversation already in progress on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, our support forums and our blogs, as well as see the top trending and newest free and paid BlackBerry Apps!

BlackBerry - Communities
    Last edited by eKafara; 06-13-11 at 08:16 PM. Reason: spelling mistake : (
    06-13-11 08:15 PM
    What happened to the BlackBerry wallpapers?
    06-13-11 08:49 PM
    The Website MyBlackBerry is getting a revamp and changing into BlackBerry Communities.

"You'll now be able to san at a glance all the activity happening in real-time in all our communites. And because we value the opportunity to connect with our customers online. You'll also be able to quickly join any BlackBerry community conversation already in progress on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, our support forums and our blogs, as well as see the top trending and newest free and paid BlackBerry Apps!

BlackBerry - Communities
    Yawn.......I prefer Crackberry.com
    06-14-11 03:20 PM
    Yawn.......I prefer Crackberry.com
    I can tell you didn't meant it as constructive criticism, but it would be a smart move to add feeds from the major berry blogs to that page, CB, BReview, BBCool, PB...
    06-14-11 05:21 PM
    That was quick - looks like they brought it back.
    myBlackBerry: Home
    06-14-11 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD