Wow these threads are hilarious to read and the comments from delusional wizards make it even better.

My iPhone lasts me a full work day without the need for recharging, it doesn't have the insane battery life of the Z30 but if I were list all the shortcomings of the Z30 I would probably go past the word limit on this forum.
    Shortcomings of the Z30? Please by all means let's see your list....i can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 03:44 PM
    Shortcomings of the Z30? Please by all means let's see your list....i can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    Honestly, that's the problem with a lot of people here. They're so narrow minded that they only see one way...the positives. They never see the negatives. There's never anything wrong with BlackBerry is there? Everything they do is perfect.

Photo a Day: C002B5A07, my amateur photography Channel
    mikeo007, kbz1960 and Rello like this.
    02-07-14 03:55 PM
    So by this logic, what's the point of getting a Q10 with a 3.1" screen if a 4" screen is "tiny little useless?" And the Z10 for that matter is only .2" bigger than the iPhone. And how did BBOS users ever survive??
    Holy crap batman.....the Q10 is a communication device first and foremost. It's screen is not tall as touch screens are not that tall when the keyboard is up. However it is wider than the iphone so you get a few more words on a line. Measure the height of the screen on an iphone when the keypad is up....3.1".....i think not. You think I never see an iphone beside my z30? People who have an iphone may have not seen a z30, but trust me I see iphones all the time. Have you ever seen the 40 an older crowd with their iphones. They wish their arms were longer.....they have enlarge the text so they only get a few words at a time. Browsing is out the window....and apps that don't have text control are a write off. Man people with iphones stick up for crap no matter what. I will put my z30 up against any iphone user any day at the current OS level.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 03:58 PM
    Honestly, that's the problem with a lot of people here. They're so narrow minded that they only see one way...the positives. They never see the negatives. There's never anything wrong with BlackBerry is there? Everything they do is perfect.

Photo a Day: C002B5A07, my amateur photography Channel
    My advice, quite simply: don't engage them. You can't win a debate where the other party has no intention of a thoughtful debate. If someone thinks something is perfect, and defends it religiously, to the point of zealotry, they will quite simply argue you and anyone else into the ground. Logic be damned.
    ajst222 and kbz1960 like this.
    02-07-14 04:06 PM
    My phone is better than your phone!!!11111

*groan*

Enough of this silly arguing.
    02-07-14 04:24 PM
180 ... 678