My z10 lasts all day, her IPhone last 3 hrs then needs charging, looking at forums it's a problem on Iso 7. I have had no issues with my z10 at all since I got it in July.

Z10,Playbook
    iphone batteries suck that is no secret.. my wifes will last about 4 hours of use... she starts work around 8:30 and by noon its dead... its a piece of trash but she is not tech savy at all and won't even try my zed... although i have caught her a few times playing with it.. hahah
    02-05-14 05:04 PM
    BUSTED!! Lol. .
    Did you ignore the other 3 screenshots as well, or are you just going of their post which is based off of selective reading?
    02-05-14 05:07 PM
    Did you ignore the other 3 screenshots as well, or are you just going of their post which is based off of selective reading?
    I'm willing to bet that it's selective reading. The z10 battery is joke. I have push notifications for 99.9% of the apps on my device, yet it still lasts longer than the z10.

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    mikeo007 and ajst222 like this.
    02-05-14 05:11 PM
    My colleagues with the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s all just switched to Samsung Galaxy S4 after the recent iOS 7 update. Lots of people don't like it. Oh and they've all seen and used my Q10 and think it's a joke. People have their preferences!
    How do they think it's a joke??

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 05:12 PM
    I would suggest that your wife review her settings.

This is not abnormal for my use.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/05/mu9u4uny.jpg

That was last full charge. This is current full charge.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/05/ejyhudy3.jpg

Sent from my AWESOME gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    That's still a lot less than the 10 - 12 hours I typically get from my Z10.

Z10
    02-05-14 05:23 PM
    I'm willing to bet that it's selective reading. The z10 battery is joke. I have push notifications for 99.9% of the apps on my device, yet it still lasts longer than the z10.

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    Same. I don't close anything and almost 25 of my apps receive push notifications. Z10 has two apps open at all times (BEWeather Pro and Gtalk), plus BBM, SMS, and one email account (which is all the HUB).

With an extended battery, yea I'm sure the Z10 would work great, but not with stock, for me. I even tried it with the 10.2.1 update and it made it a little better, but not by much.
    02-05-14 05:49 PM
    Yeap. 5S could go for 48,275 hours on a single charge.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 05:57 PM
    So the OP's Z10 lasts all day? What is "all day"? My Z10 has NEVER gotten the battery life that man others claim to get with the same device. It takes me 2 batteries to even match the iPhone pics posted earlier in this thread. If I hit 9 hours with my Z10, it's DEFINITELY Because I wasn't really using it most of the time. I live in Cincinnati Ohio and we don't even get LTE. I love the phone but it's easily the worst battery life of any BlackBerry I've had.

Posted via CB10
    ajst222 likes this.
    02-05-14 06:14 PM
    Take a look on iMore's forums in battery threads. It's a consistent trend that their iPhone batteries last fairly long. Take a look here. It's a consistent trend (other than the delusional people or those who never touch their phones) that Z10 gets quite poor battery life.

Photo a Day: C002B5A07, my amateur photography Channel
    02-05-14 08:02 PM
    So the OP's Z10 lasts all day? What is "all day"? My Z10 has NEVER gotten the battery life that man others claim to get with the same device. It takes me 2 batteries to even match the iPhone pics posted earlier in this thread. If I hit 9 hours with my Z10, it's DEFINITELY Because I wasn't really using it most of the time. I live in Cincinnati Ohio and we don't even get LTE. I love the phone but it's easily the worst battery life of any BlackBerry I've had.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I had to use 3 batteries to get through the day. My Lumia 928 (while only having a slightly larger battery than the Z10) could get through the day. Huge difference.

Also, I generally don't like when people use the phrase "through the day" because it means different things for different people.

Rello likes this.
    02-05-14 08:05 PM
    He is absolutely right, i live in New Orleans and I get a good battery life out of my Z10 STL100-3 (AT&T), but as soon as I travel to Midland TX or any other remote area where the signal is weaker I barely get the50% of what I usually get in New Orleans.
    02-05-14 10:15 PM
    I agree. I had to use 3 batteries to get through the day. My Lumia 928 (while only having a slightly larger battery than the Z10) could get through the day. Huge difference.

Also, I generally don't like when people use the phrase "through the day" because it means different things for different people.

Exactly. Personally, I would love to get a Z30 but im trying not to psych myself up thinking im going to get nearly 2 and a half days out of its battery like other users here. If I do, i would simply be in heaven, but then again, some people on here get 24+ hours on their Z10 which I will go on record and say is laughable lol
    02-06-14 12:28 AM
    I have a Z30 and am a CEO and hardcore business user, meaning: phone calls all day, emails, texts, BBM, WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, Printhand, Skype, music for an hour at the gym, banking and browser. I push this phone and I get 16 to 18 hours a day, needless to say, I am extremely pleased. I know its been said here, but the Z30 is a business animal and just performs and cant say enough about the quality.
    02-06-14 01:52 AM
    iphone batteries suck that is no secret.. my wifes will last about 4 hours of use... she starts work around 8:30 and by noon its dead... its a piece of trash but she is not tech savy at all and won't even try my zed... although i have caught her a few times playing with it.. hahah
    Right.

This is what I ultimately got out of the last charge I showed. Down to 1%.

Sent from my AWESOME gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    02-06-14 02:59 AM
    That's still a lot less than the 10 - 12 hours I typically get from my Z10.

Z10
    How is over 24 hours and over 18 hours with 20% battery left and which ultimately went to 21 hours at 1% left, less than 12 hours?
    02-06-14 03:06 AM
    Battery life on my Z10 was atrocious when I first got it. It improved on 10.2.1 but I NEVER went beyond 15 hours. And often went considerably less. Now, on my Q, I consistently go over 20 hours and have gone over 24, as I showed on my screenshot.

That is my usage. Take it or leave it, but that is what I consistently get. No claims, that's what I get. I've got the screenshots to prove it. And yes, it's phone in hand, in use.
    02-06-14 03:09 AM
    I laugh at the people who claim they can use their iphone all day. Look around the airports, malls, public places. You see teenagers walking around with the charger dangling from their phones. My daughter is always plugged in with her 5s. I just laugh. The z10 is a little better. The z30 buries the iphone completely. Day in and say out this beast just lasts.
    Attachment 245344

Posted via CB10
    You will need something else to laugh about. I'm a long time away from having been a teenager, I haven't got an external pack or walk around with chargers hanging out of my pockets, and I posted my screenshots of above 20 hours consistently. My Z10 was nowhere near that battery life. My Q10 matches my iPhone 5s. I haven't got a Z30 so I can't speak for it.
    02-06-14 03:25 AM
    BUSTED!! Lol.

Seriously though, people who think BB10 is a battery hog have never used anything but an old BlackBerry that got three days on a charge. One of my colleagues just upgraded from a 5S to a Z30, and he's blown away by the battery life (among other things).

I myself have found my Z10 to have better staying power than the Androids I used to use.
    No, I had two different iPhones and three different Android devices with large screens before I got the Z10. As a matter of fact, my SGIII routinely got better battery life than my Z10 when I first got the Z. So I was quite familiar with other phones beyond legacy BlackBerry devices.

The Z10 had terrible battery life. The Q10 routinely gets double.
    02-06-14 03:32 AM
    Over 24 hours with over 9 hours use, including BBM with a very active group.
    What BBM group is that?

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 03:43 AM
    My z10 battery was excellent until the update I could easily go 15-20 hours in a charge. Then the update and I started to have to charge it at 5-6 pm. But after a week or so after update I am back to super great battery.
    My Z10 battery vs wife's iPhone 5-img_20140206_024159.png

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 03:47 AM
    What BBM group is that?

Posted via CB10
    The CB Ambassador group. It's routinely very active. Only occasionally does it go quiet for a few hours. I've got it both on my Q and my iPhone.

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    BoldAlways likes this.
    02-06-14 03:49 AM
    Here is since my last charge on my Q.
    NEVER approached this on my Z.

My Z10 battery vs wife's iPhone 5-img_20140206_045321.png

02-06-14 03:55 AM
    The CB Ambassador group. It's routinely very active. Only occasionally does it go quiet for a few hours. I've got it both on my Q and my iPhone.

Ah.... The chat hidden about the Foruns
    02-06-14 04:18 AM
    Ah.... The chat hidden about the Foruns
    Ha!!! More often than not it's alerting someone who can help in a particular thread, or testing features, or just friends being friends.

But really, A LOT of testing features or problem solving for particular issues we see members posting about.

Now....there are OTHER groups....hehehehehe....

Now, I'm CONSTANTLY on BBM, I ditched WhatsApp. That might account for my stats because WhatsApp used loads of power.

BoldAlways likes this.
    02-06-14 04:22 AM
    Ha!!! More often than not it's alerting someone who can help in a particular thread, or testing features, or just friends being friends.

But really, A LOT of testing features or problem solving for particular issues we see members posting about.

Now....there are OTHER groups....hehehehehe....

... Such as? (Just curious )
    02-06-14 04:26 AM
180 12345 ...