I work for a large grocery wholesaler in western Canada, roughly 2000 employees. Right now we use bb6 phones (or worse, some of us have crappy motorolla flip phones) and my boss told me today we are upgrading to BB10 in march!
    01-24-13 11:32 PM
    I work for a large grocery wholesaler in western Canada, roughly 2000 employees. Right now we use bb6 phones (or worse, some of us have crappy motorolla flip phones) and my boss told me today we are upgrading to BB10 in march!
    Congrats PlayBookster! BES-10 so you can do the Balance-ing thing?
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    01-24-13 11:41 PM
    Congrats PlayBookster! BES-10 so you can do the Balance-ing thing?
    Well im getting my own bb10 phone in feb. But yes we can do the balance-ing thing haha. I am assuming they are getting us the qwerty model.
    01-24-13 11:43 PM
    That's pretty sweet that you're getting upgraded to BB10 at work! I'm looking forward to picking one up personally asap myself, though my workplace doesn't do BES so.... no balance for me
    01-24-13 11:51 PM
    Congrat!! That's awesome news!
    01-25-13 01:06 AM
    That's awesome. Was just told my company's been doing BES10 tests. #BB10Believe.
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    01-25-13 01:09 AM
    I know we're upgrading to BES10, and the team I'm on are all supposed to get new BB10 handsets. Apparently we don't want to support Balance yet though
    01-25-13 01:42 AM
    I knew we are upgrading....that was my battle, to keep its on BB and BES.
    PROBABLY mid Spring. Our current contract ends in Summer.
    Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-25-13 03:06 AM
    My workplace is upgrading to BB10 as well
    01-25-13 05:13 AM
    I knew we are upgrading....that was my battle, to keep its on BB and BES.
    PROBABLY mid Spring. Our current contract ends in Summer.
    Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    who cares about contracts

If the entity is large enough it is easy to stomp your feet, whine, cry, b!tch, moan, whatever is needed to get what you want lol.

already have BB10 and BES10 in a couple of spots for testing here
    01-25-13 06:48 AM
    We were all given 8GB iphone4's not 4s's this oct. Think were sticking with them for at least 5 years. They don't upgrade often even though they are the worlds largest cable company. Lol

Sent from my game boy color
    01-25-13 06:59 AM
    Hey Op, is your company hiring?
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-25-13 07:50 AM
    my company is to but we are to small to have a BES server as we only have a select number of phones we pay for,but each of use are getting a BB10 phone
    01-25-13 07:59 AM
    Congrats OP, it must feel GREAT to be in your shoes......I admit, I'm kinda jealous and don't really like you right now (only kidding). Does anyone smell that??......it smells like a BLACKBERRY COMBACK
    eddy_berry and Clinto like this.
    01-25-13 08:05 AM
    Hey Op, is your company hiring?
    They always are
    01-25-13 05:00 PM
    They always are
    Where i can fill the form for a job in your company??
    01-25-13 06:27 PM
    OP, does your company currently use ActiveSync for Androids and IOS? Do any of your co-workers use these phones to access email?

Reason I ask is because if they do then I have to ask more knowledgeable forum members why would we need BES10 from a user's perspective? I'm sure it has its advantages for administrators, but for us users does it really matter? I've read some comments about tests done on receiving email with an AS connected device and a BB device and the dfference was negligible.
    01-25-13 07:36 PM
    OP, does your company currently use ActiveSync for Androids and IOS? Do any of your co-workers use these phones to access email?

Reason I ask is because if they do then I have to ask more knowledgeable forum members why would we need BES10 from a user's perspective? I'm sure it has its advantages for administrators, but for us users does it really matter? I've read some comments about tests done on receiving email with an AS connected device and a BB device and the dfference was negligible.
    No we dont. Those who have the old flip phones are just for text and calling. No one here is using iphones or androids for work.
    01-25-13 07:41 PM

If the entity is large enough it is easy to stomp your feet, whine, cry, b!tch, moan, whatever is needed to get what you want lol.
    Are you implying QBNKELT is a plus-size woman? Tsk. Tsk. She'll set her ferrets loose upon you. I've heard ferrets can be carnivorous.
    01-25-13 10:52 PM
    Wow. OS6 to BB10. That's a very large upgrade. Nice.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9850 using Tapatalk
    01-25-13 11:26 PM
    we are implementing bes10 on monday so we can support ios, anroid, bb10. more revenue to RIM, pay per device for lic.
    01-26-13 02:29 AM

i don't believe that at all not in the slightest, my 9900 gets e mails ATLEAST 5 minutes before my playbook which uses active sync
    01-26-13 03:02 AM

already have BB10 and BES10 in a couple of spots for testing here
    HA!!!!! After the PB pilot fiasco I need to behave myself.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    01-26-13 03:26 AM
    Are you implying QBNKELT is a plus-size woman? Tsk. Tsk. She'll set her ferrets loose upon you. I've heard ferrets can be carnivorous.
    I've got my Cuban ma's HUGE ENORMOUS A**.....trust me, when I fall on the ice I've plenty of cushion....

01-26-13 03:33 AM

I know you are asking from users' perspective, but from mine......we are NOT BYOD for mobile.....probably never will.....

We are toying with the idea of BYOD for people with Mac....but keeps getting shot down....

01-26-13 03:39 AM
26 12