A lot of people are like this. The reality is, that it is just a phone. A lot of people don't care about all the extras and don't grow an attachment to it. It does what they need it to do and they really can care less about anything else.
    01-03-10 04:44 PM
    a ton of business users are this way thats just the way it is
    01-03-10 08:19 PM
    Hubby would be lost w/o my lil bit of knowledge... He's thankful to have me around when he does something 'wrong' on his 9700.
    true, when something's wrong she's all ears-LOL. otherwise if she can call and text, she's good to go
    01-03-10 08:38 PM
    Its a phone that the company provided to them. Not everybody is a crackberry addict. Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 08:38 PM
    Its a phone that the company provided to them. Not everybody is a crackberry addict. Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    very true, I dont understand it, but, very true
    01-03-10 09:35 PM
    Two points on this subject.

1) It does not matter if the person is 18 or 80, has a personal or work issued phone,
    as long as they use it the way that is best for THEM, that is all that counts.

2) For the people who are "shocked" "upset" confused", etc by people who don't
    use the phone to what you consider its' fullest potential: Until and unless you
    are buying their phones and paying their bills it really is not your concern
    Move on to something that is actually important.
    01-03-10 09:51 PM
    Some ppl just aren't that into their phones. I work for a cell carrier and carry two BB's. I love them both dearly, but I can tell you for a fact that I don't use them as well as I could. I'm working on that, but I can see where your uncle is coming from.
    Why do you carry 2 BBs?
    01-03-10 10:34 PM
    LOL. The Lieutenant and Sergeant I work for don't either... I asked them one day, "What kind of BB is that, Sir?" They replied, "Oh idk... I need a new phone..."
    LOL Cops with Blackberries....

Although Baltimore is doing that.... But anyway, I hope they're not talking iPhones...
    01-03-10 10:39 PM
    I just had this convo with my wife last night. She is constantly asking me for directions, or about the weather or the latest news stories. Last night she wanted to know about movie times and finally I said as sweetly as I could "Honey, you have the answer to all your questions in your hand" but then my irritation poked out just a little and I said "maybe you should get a Razr."
    ROFLMAO! I'm surprised you're still alive over that one.
    01-03-10 10:43 PM
    well i think the "smartphones are for smart people" rule would apply

non tech savvy people just wouldn't be able to fully appreciate their bb's capabilities.. sad i know.. lol :P
    01-03-10 10:47 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD