Before I start let me just say that snap2chat is a very good app and it's cool that so many people's opinions didn't do unnoticed with the petition. However this doesn't COMPLETELY solve the problem. Having people pay for a 3rd party app when the can get the official app for free on another platform doesn't COMPLETELY solve the problem. Developers like Nemory have certainly helped BlackBerry's ecosystem but new users coming from iphone/Android who will see this and still will complain. I just personally think BlackBerry shouldn't have a "good enough" attitude.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 09:01 PM
    It's better than nothing. There's nothing BlackBerry can do

Zee coolest flicking smartphone evah
    04-24-14 09:15 PM
    It's way better than nothing just saying

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 09:25 PM
    He's offering a free version with the other platforms capabilities, IIRC.
    04-24-14 09:30 PM
    It is still new and can't compare to snap chat that is already polished

? Slicing using my ?
    04-24-14 09:33 PM
    It does not solve it completely. But it solves it 90 pct. The app is great, and most people do not use all of the features of apps anyway.

Hell, I still check in on Foursquare. I launch it. Check in. And close. Maybe a comment once in a blue moon.

I suspect that most people are that way with most apps.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 10:01 PM
    Don't worry here's good news.

Snap2Chat Lite now available for download get it for FREE here http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/53779890

or if you already have the pro, maybe you will have the time to share this to your friends too. you can read the differences of the paid and free versions here http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=884385 thanks so much!!! #TeamBlackBerry #NemoryStudios

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    04-25-14 04:26 AM
    The Dev deserves every penny for Snap2chat. He has done more than a Blackberry employed app maker could. I'm only new to Snapchat but it is currently 100 handstands ahead of the free Blackberry Facebook app which is totally awful after the last two updates.
    04-25-14 05:48 AM
    For the record, nothing is free in life. People just dont realise they pay, be it with money, or advetisment or like on adnroid and often ios, personal data. There is always a prize to pay.
    And for the moment the problem wont be "solved" anytime soon, so it is much better to have a native thir party client you pay a lil for than nothing.
    04-25-14 04:28 PM
    I think the problem with the third party apps is that the traffic goes through the author's servers and then to the official servers of the application. This is very unsecure. Please proove me wrong.
    04-25-14 05:51 PM