I was upgrading to 4.5.0.52 and my phone went blank, now the red light keeps blinking. I removed the battery and still nothing.
    09-21-08 12:24 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

What part of the update process did you interrupt?

If the device download went smoothy and you interrupted the initial startup, you many have corrupted the OS.

Try it agian, this time, be patient. It can take a while, give it at least 30 min.
    09-21-08 12:31 PM
    I left it uploading and when I went to look at it the screen was blank as if it had turned off. I thought it had shut down to restart itself and realized it was not doing anything. I tried to restart it but now my desktop manager keeps telling me to connect my device and it is connected
    09-21-08 12:39 PM
    It does do that during the restart.

If Application loader is not seeing it, you may have to re-install the BlackBerry Desktop Manager package. The reinstall should correct any USB drivers errors.

If that does not work, you may have to force it to rebuild with a manual command.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 09-21-08 at 12:59 PM.
    09-21-08 12:49 PM
    What is your device? I'm on WAP so I can't see it. And yes, mine did that twice during the upgrade, but here I am... Posting from that same BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 04:54 PM
    tmobile bb curve 8320
    09-21-08 05:51 PM
    I do not know what I did, but I fixed my curve. thanks for the help
    09-21-08 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD