Ok, I had an adorable picture of my baby boy on the screen. Never had a problem. Then I take a new picture and decide to change as my new screen saver. Is that what its called????

Anyway, now when I do a soft reset, battery pull or change the battery the picture that came with the phone is on it and I have to go back into my pictures and reset it.

Does anyone know how I can keep the picture of my baby on the screen?

Many Thanks!
    02-05-09 02:04 AM
    Are you running a stock theme or one you downloaded? If it is one that you downloading try changing your theme to one that came with the phone, add the baby pic to the home screen, do a reset and see if it remembers it.. I think the issue you are having is theme related........ ?

Good luck
    02-05-09 02:08 AM
    Are you running one of the newer beta OS versions? If so, try moving the image from your microsd card to the built-in storage.
    02-05-09 09:07 AM
    Thank u both for your help. I tried both and the post from litkaj worked! Thanks again!
    02-05-09 10:37 AM
    Thank u both for your help. I tried both and the post from litkaj worked! Thanks again!
    I think the newest beta, 234, has fixed that issue. You might try upgrading to that or dropping back to 216.
    02-05-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD