BThunder, thank you so much for giving us your perspective on the Z10. I found it to be very informative and well written. What also helped was your comparison to the Galaxy 3, Nexus and iPhone for certain key aspects such as typing, screen and apps available. I still have to wait 4 days until I get my own Z10, but hearing from someone else who has a good impression of it is reassurring. As I am planning on buying my device without a contract.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    02-01-13 11:57 PM
    If anyone needs a definition of bias. Simply read any one of Rickroller's post!
    Some people have their head so far up androids arsenal its beyond belief.
    Him and mike007 spend their days showing us what a true bias is.
    02-02-13 12:16 AM
    If anyone needs a definition of bias. Simply read any one of Rickroller's post!
    Some people have their head so far up androids arsenal its beyond belief.
    Thank you!
    maddie8211 likes this.
    02-02-13 12:30 AM
    no no no...they're just knit picking..lol. every forum has to have them you know.
    02-02-13 01:39 AM
    LOL... Some people's kids, always causing trouble.
    Thanks thunder, awesome to hear your opinion, and glad you used perspective - this is really all we can do.
    02-02-13 02:17 AM
    Thank you!
    I agree with you 100% - Almost everything he posts has been negative towards BB & with sarcastic undertones. Frankly, I really don't know why he is still hanging around here? I mean if I was as dedicated towards Androids as he seems to be I would be hanging around the Android forums. Alas...but at end of the day everyone is entitled to their opinions and should use what they like but they don't need to knock other people when they use something else.
    02-02-13 03:07 AM
    Yeah, I thought they'd release a charging cradle along with all the other accessories like they've always done before... I hope there's one in the works.
    i do believe they still can. all they need is a wireless charging battery, i bought an energizer wireless battery kit for my Wii controllers and they work extremely well, all you have to do is put it on the charging dock and a light comes on to say the battery is charging. it would have been nicer for the phone to come like this but it wasn't in the cards i guess
    02-02-13 03:10 AM
    What android keyboard did you use really? I dont understand why a bb10 keyboard which size cant be customised is better than a android one where you canbhave huge letters and never miss a stroke.
    02-02-13 04:58 AM
    thanks for your review, i appreciate it
    02-02-13 05:03 AM
    Thunder, love your review. Thanks for responding to our request for it. I am happy to see that you like the phone, given how dispointed you were with the launch.
    Regarding the criticisms, if that's all there is to complain about, then it indicates that you did a fine job!
    maddie8211 likes this.
    02-02-13 05:54 AM
  11. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    thank you for your perspective .. excellent ! .....
    02-02-13 06:10 AM
    I'm saying that your review is biased based on things that you didn't address. Again, there's nothing wrong with having a bias opinion, just don't claim that it's not. I'm done anyway, carry on with your thread.
    He didn't say it was going to be unbiased, he just stated he would *try* to be unbiased. What does everyone honestly expect on CrackBerry or any other fan forum? No matter how anyone tries there will always be a certain amount of bias, positively or negatively.
    02-02-13 06:51 AM
    Umm..where to start? The whole thing reeks of bias..which is fine. Just don't try to claim it doesn't. He makes it sound like the Z10 is absolutely flawless.. When we all know it isn't.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Cant wait for your review of the Z10 compared to the Galaxy Nexus
    02-02-13 07:26 AM
    especially so early in the game, great review
    02-02-13 08:13 AM
    Conclusion

Early impressions of the Z10 show that this is an excellent phone and definitely one that I would take over the competition. BlackBerry had to create something phenomenal to bounce back, and that's exactly what they did with the Z10. However, there's still room for improvement. Here are a few things that I wish the Z10 had.
    - Contactless charging or at least plug-less charging like the Bold 9900. This should be standard on all phones.
    - Netflix (I know, I know, I already talked about that).
    - Sugarsync, my cloud storage service of choice. I do not want to switch to Dropbox, so hopefully we'll see the app soon.
    Read more at BlackBerry Z10 vs. Galaxy S III - Early review and comparison
    About SugarSync cloud, I confirm to you that you can use "PlayCloud 10". I support a lot of SugarSync features.

But the SugarSync hasn't got the best feature... for the third application. Sample, you can't share documents with your friends. You can't see the thumbnails for PNG files (only JPEG)...

At last, you can print your documents (for the moment PDF and PS files) with PlayCloud 10 (IPP supports)

My thread about the application :

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...review-751557/

Of course, a lot of new features are in my pipe

If you have questions are requests, you can send messages

Note : PlayCloud 10 is available in the BlackBerry World ; at last, a new release with a better SugarSync support is under BlackBerry review and will be soon available. Updates are free.

Nicolas
    02-02-13 01:17 PM
    Wow......tough room. Thought review was great! Thanks.
    02-02-13 06:51 PM
  17. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    thanks for the review! very nice! .. Tuesday .. i see for myself .. very excited about b b z10!
    jakie55 likes this.
    02-02-13 07:21 PM
    Talk about pedantic... BThunderW is lambasted for "trying to be unbiased" in a review he wrote as a service to this community without the benefit of page hits. Crime of the century! Hide your family indoors and board up the doors and windows. There's a mad man on the loose!
    02-02-13 07:21 PM
    "Nice review.. But lol at trying to be "unbiased"..

Hmmmm............did I read your review somewhere??? Oh nevermind-must have been on the Android forums.

Great review BThunderW. I would like your opinion on the phone quatlity sir.
    Last edited by maddie8211; 02-02-13 at 08:05 PM.
    02-02-13 07:45 PM
    I loved reading the review, thanks BThurnderW, but I agree with RickRoller as well. Its important to provide some pertinent negatives in a review, and the review seems unbalanced to me, although does concede battery runs hot and netflix and some other apps are missing. For example, many users would like sound profile management, which is currently missing. Camera quality is also not superb on the Z10, although of course time-shift is amazing etc. This isn't my review of course and the author is more than welcome to add/neglect features. But of course adding more would make it seem more well-rounded. Just my 2-cents. Not criticizing anybody or anyone's piece of work, but objective analysis is important for improvement, for ourselves and for BBRY.
    The review should also be made AFTER battery life is tested. It's an incredible important criteria when comparing to other phones that is just brushed over.

I am hoping the points brought up are seen as constrictive criticism, because I think that's what they are intended to be.
    02-02-13 08:36 PM
    Cloud options. Crackberry tweeted this today
    10 on 10 - Box giving BlackBerry 10 users 10GB of storage for free 10 on 10 - Box giving BlackBerry 10 users 10GB of storage for free | CrackBerry.com
    02-02-13 09:16 PM
    Thank you, perfectly said.
    02-03-13 12:14 AM
    rickroller and 007(bond is it), you 2 crack me up,lol.

No Blackberry 10 owner from this day forward shall be allowed to post their own review of their own Blackberry 10, unless it meets with rickroller and/or 007(bond is it) approval. If you go against their wishes you shall be tag teamed by this dynamic duo,lol.

So what next rickroller and 007 (bond is it), you going to get on Kevin's case every time he writes a Blackberry 10 review, or do you just reserve that for Crackberry posters? Thought so.
    02-03-13 01:56 AM
    Seriously, WTF. Now I know how career reviewers feel. Sorry for trying, jeez.
    Thank you for your review, your time, and your opinion. They are all appreciated by me and many others here. Keep it up bud.
    02-03-13 02:23 AM
  25. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    great summary! .. will look forward to by bb10 this week and to experience first hand!
    02-03-13 02:27 AM
103 12345