- Why Blackberry is listed in US, a country that is dominated by Iphone and cheap phones? Assuming, say, Blackberry is listed in Japan, where Blackberry does not exist, and, Blackberry is listed in Korea, where Samsung dominates. What can you expect from those peoples in those counties? For record, I live in US.

- Why people seems to be surprised that there is slow shipment, when everybody knows that it takes forever for IT people to make their BB10 servers working?

- Why people seems to be surprised that the cost is high in Q1, when everybody knows that you have to spend on promoting a new product?

- Why people wants to jump the ship, when you actually like the device (BB7 or BB10) and know that there is no replacement for that? Why a finance report is so important?

The bottom line is, what are you going to do, hey people, throw away the phone you like most and switch to a crap phone as the other people did, just because they do not know better?

At the end of the day, any BB7 or BB10 phones really make me happy. I don't really care what Wall Street says.
    thekidshop and potatoguy like this.
    06-28-13 11:34 PM
    Hellz yeah.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 11:35 PM
    -

- Why people wants to jump the ship, when you actually like the device (BB7 or BB10) and know that there is no replacement for that? Why a finance report is so important?
    I will take this one.
    I have no trust in the company now.
    Previously i was loyal to Blackberry and i do like their devices, but it was the loyalty that made me pay over the odds for the z10 even though it has nothing over any of the competition.
    That loyalty and goodwill vanished with the revelation that they have misled people over the playbook.
    As much as i enjoy the Blackberry products, i am now not willing to spend over the odds for them. So if future Blackberry products come out and still holds no advantage over the competition, then i am not willing to pay the outrageous price Blackberry charges and will look elsewhere
    06-29-13 06:18 AM
    If it makes you feel better, I paid the top money for first Playbook once it was launched. I was a proud owner and over the time, bought three more for my brother, friend and pastor. They liked it. I also have IPad 2 and later ipad4. As of now, I think nothing can beat Retina Display, Ipad2 belongs to garbage can, so does Playbook, because it is so old. But i had fun. I will pay for Playbook 2, if it is available (with better display and faster speed of course).

I will take this one.
    I have no trust in the company now.
    Previously i was loyal to Blackberry and i do like their devices, but it was the loyalty that made me pay over the odds for the z10 even though it has nothing over any of the competition.
    That loyalty and goodwill vanished with the revelation that they have misled people over the playbook.
    As much as i enjoy the Blackberry products, i am now not willing to spend over the odds for them. So if future Blackberry products come out and still holds no advantage over the competition, then i am not willing to pay the outrageous price Blackberry charges and will look elsewhere
    06-29-13 11:45 AM
    At the end of the day, any BB7 or BB10 phones really make me happy. I don't really care what Wall Street says.
    Yes. But we'd all like BlackBerry to have a future, or at least most if us. And some of us own BlackBerry stock and definitely care what wall street says.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    06-29-13 01:01 PM
    If it makes you feel better, I paid the top money for first Playbook once it was launched. I was a proud owner and over the time, bought three more for my brother, friend and pastor. They liked it. I also have IPad 2 and later ipad4. As of now, I think nothing can beat Retina Display, Ipad2 belongs to garbage can, so does Playbook, because it is so old. But i had fun. I will pay for Playbook 2, if it is available (with better display and faster speed of course).
    Tbh I wouldn't have cared if BlackBerry had not insisted that BlackBerry 10 would be coming to the PlayBook.
    But they did and I persuaded other people to make the purchase based on that assessment.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 04:22 AM