Social Scope is a great app. If you don't have it, you should really get it. In fact I would go as far as to say that it's my favorite app. I'm able to update Twitter, Facebook, 4sq, and Flickr all in one app. That's greatness! Everything about it is awesome except....

Well except the fact that for years it's been in Alpha and invite only. I remember it took me at least 9months to a year after I requested an invite before I finally got it. What is the hold up over there? How come they haven't just released it to the public? I have several people on Twitter and BBM who would love to use it, but they can't because it takes forever before you can get an invite.

Surely there must be some piece of the puzzle I'm missing right? What is the reason it's so difficult to get on SocialScope?

Also I just realized that I have four invites since the last time I update, so I might as well give them away. I'll give them to my next four followers, @BBExaminer.

So does anyone have any clue, or are you in the same boat as me?
    12-21-11 01:18 PM
    It came preloaded on my OS7 device. Not sure what the status is for OS 5/6.
    12-21-11 01:27 PM
    Did it really?? Wow I had no idea!
    12-21-11 01:30 PM
    It came preloaded = there is a link on the phone to download the app. You need an account to use it, and that is what the OP is getting at. Anyone can download the app I believe, you just can't use it unless you have an account.

I have one, and I like it, but I don't use it to the full extent. I use it mainly for Foursquare, since after an update, Foursquare quit working for me. The GPS couldn't find me, so SocialScope is my saving grace. I don't link anything else to it. Facebook on there was subpar, and Twitter was decent, but notifications didn't seem to work properly.
    12-21-11 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD