im in toronto ... but my IP address says im in calgary?

im assuming my phone got hacked and rerouted to calgary or something...

how can i change the IP address on my phone? help please

...like in facebook, in the security settings, it says my phone is in calgary .. this is strange. i called bell (my service provider) and they told me that my phone is connected to a local tower.]]

i need help. how can i change my phones IP (my phone is a telus phone on the bell network)... bold 9780

anyone else have this problem? go to facebook, click the arrow in the top right for the drop down menu, click account settings, then security, then active sessions. any strange results?

im 100% positive that its my phone. i logged out, logged in, changed passwords and am 100% positive that it is my phone.
    04-12-12 11:03 AM
    I think it has to do with where your phone is accessing the NOC.

My phone shows that I'm accessing the internet in Waterloo, Canada when I'm in Nebraska, USA.

It's caused me to get locked out of online accounts more than once due to "suspicious" activity.

I could be wrong. If my theory is incorrect, I welcome any correction.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    04-12-12 11:29 AM
    I live in BC and mine says I'm somewhere in Alberta as well. I'm not really overly concerned about it honestly...
    04-12-12 12:00 PM
    I live in the US and if I go to access Yahoo or eBay without using the bookmarks I made, they load the Candian domain for said sites. Also, an IP trace shows me in Canada as well. In short, do what the other guys said; don't worry about it. It is just the result of consumer BIS

Sent from BitPusher's BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    04-12-12 12:40 PM
    turn on your location used for gps, and it will say where you are.
    10-20-14 10:55 AM
    The location shown is dependent on where your mobile gateway is located and or the public ip you are using and where that ip address is assigned to..

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD