Hey all,
    Just signed on and have a little issue I'm hoping someone here can help with.

I just got my blackberry curve 8330 last tuesday. At first it wouldn't charge even though I had it plugged into my wall outlet (which works) for 4 hours. Then it just shut off and would not restart. After plugging the phone into my computer it started to charge but stopped at 2 bars. After going to the Verizon store they gave me a new charger and it finally charged all the way up but now it doesn't seem to hold a charge at all.

Then for no reason what so ever the phone just shuts off at random times. Sometime it reboots and other times I have to press the power button to get it powered up.

Can anyone tell me if I just got a bad one or if I just need a new battery?

Thanks.
    05-17-09 06:59 PM
    Take the phone back and get another one. You should not be
    having these issues a week in.
    05-17-09 07:03 PM
    Looks like that is my only option.
    Another question for ya seeing how I have no idea what I am doing.
    I just noticed the icon button that let's me go online is now gone and I can't open any webpages like USAToday or ESPN. How do I get that back?
    05-17-09 08:03 PM
    Looks like that is my only option.
    Another question for ya seeing how I have no idea what I am doing.
    I just noticed the icon button that let's me go online is now gone and I can't open any webpages like USAToday or ESPN. How do I get that back?
    Login to your carrier's BIS site and re-send your service books.
    05-17-09 08:06 PM
    The browser icon (little world)? While on the screen with all the icons hit menu key and select show all. It may have been hidden. I agree with Amazinglygraceless, you should return it and get a new one.
    05-17-09 08:08 PM
    Thanks and for the record you all and this site rocks!!!
    05-17-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD