For some reason it says I have 2 msgs on my space. When I go 2 the app it says loading and I can't read it or delete it.

I have deleted em on my pc so I know there is no msgs how can I clear this?

I am sry because I saw this subject in the last 2 weeks I might even replied. But I can't find it.

Please help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 10:35 PM
    Mine will do that about once every three or four months. Can't figure out why, just hangs on loading. I tried everything to fix it, (signing in/out, battery pulls, checking/deleting message on pc, etc)nothing worked. so I just delete the app and re-download. Clears it right up and works perfect until it hangs on a message again. (On mine, 3-4 months)
    Hope this helps.
    10-11-09 11:53 PM
    Does anyone else have any ideas on how to get rid of the loading msgs and alert

10-12-09 02:11 AM
    I would uninstall, reboot and re-install myspace that worked for me the one and only time I have that problem.

It sounds like your mobile app it the issue if its gone from myspace because you have deleted it via you PC but your app is getting hung trying to read it because some how the notifyer may have gotten corrupted.
    10-12-09 02:36 AM
    Well please let me know if there is an easy way, I will do this but does anyone have any other sugguestions

10-12-09 02:42 AM
    i work for myspace, and i still have to uninstall & then re-install to make it go away. so annoying. it only happens when someone else with a blackberry sends me a message from their myspace blackberry app.
    10-12-09 02:50 AM
    Aww I see, well I uninstalled and reinstalled and it did indeed fix my problem.

TY to who helped

10-12-09 02:57 AM
    Well please let me know if there is an easy way, I will do this but does anyone have any other sugguestions

LOL you make it sound like it a long hard proses to uninstall and reinstall an app.
    You can uninstall it from the device and reinstall it OTA.
    10-12-09 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD