This weekend, my mother asked me what I would do if my BlackBerry Key2 broke.

I told her I would take it to the repair shop.

So she asked what would happen if I couldn't get it fixed.

"Well, I would have to get a new phone," I said.

"Are there any new button phones that you could get?"

"No, this is the last one."

"Oh, then what are you going to do???"

She seems genuinely concerned that I won't be able to choose a phone now that BlackBerry Mobile is finished.
    05-04-20 11:19 PM
    I'd tell her, "Don't worry, Ma, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it, and adapt."
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-05-20 04:04 AM
    Lol....Mama's Boy for sure.
    Hazo, The_Passporter and bbfanfan like this.
    05-06-20 10:07 PM
    What would you say if somebody's parents refuse to buy a new phone to their child who has mistakenly crashed the sim slot of his only device BlackBerry Leap that he bought a year before? (my real time condition and there are no giveaways for needy people)

Posted via CB10
    05-08-20 07:12 AM
    Lol....Mama's Boy for sure.
    It's nice to visit your family every once and a while. Mine were in self-isolation for 2 months. I suggest you visit yours once public health authorities allow you to do so. BTW, Mothers Day is coming up soon. Get her some chocolates.
    05-09-20 01:02 AM
    It's nice to visit your family every once and a while. Mine were in self-isolation for 2 months. I suggest you visit yours once public health authorities allow you to do so. BTW, Mothers Day is coming up soon. Get her some chocolates.
    This is India and we are never allowed to stay as little as a second away of our parents without a robust reason. Also, I don't have any job call that is far away and unless it happens I am not allowed to go anywhere.
    And you must have understood by now that the 'Mother's Day' is not a good idea at all, they boycott any celebration originated in a religion or country other to theirs.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-20 03:02 AM
    There are a lot of phones for older people on the market. Buy two. That will secure communication with your family.
    Problem solved.
    Don’t say thank you

05-09-20 03:45 AM
    There are a lot of phones for older people on the market. Buy two. That will secure communication with your family.
    Problem solved.
    Don’t say thank you

[IMG=512x425]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200509/ed2c5ef59b754b2c343f5ea3043eabf8.jpg[/url]
    No buddy...Whatever happens I'll stay with BlackBerry...however the sim slot is damaged but still I won't buy an android **** for sure.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-20 03:49 AM
    This weekend, my mother asked me what I would do if my BlackBerry Key2 broke.

I told her I would take it to the repair shop.

So she asked what would happen if I couldn't get it fixed.

"Well, I would have to get a new phone," I said.

"Are there any new button phones that you could get?"

"No, this is the last one."

"Oh, then what are you going to do???"

She seems genuinely concerned that I won't be able to choose a phone now that BlackBerry Mobile is finished.
    Here you go:

05-09-20 06:00 AM
    Mine have moved on and they are in a better place.....Thanks for the reminder.
    05-09-20 11:59 AM
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    05-09-20 12:08 PM
    Problem solved.
    Don’t say thank you

[IMG=512x425]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200509/ed2c5ef59b754b2c343f5ea3043eabf8.jpg[/url]
    Haha the BlackBerry is for me! My mum has a Sumsung Galaxy.
    05-09-20 12:10 PM
    Lol at "button phones"
    05-09-20 01:58 PM
    No buddy...Whatever happens I'll stay with BlackBerry...however the sim slot is damaged but still I won't buy an android **** for sure.

Posted via CB10
    Get it repaired if that's even possible.
    05-23-20 12:51 AM